Bronies.de
GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Druckversion

+- Bronies.de (https://www.bronies.de)
+-- Forum: Bronytum (https://www.bronies.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Treffen (https://www.bronies.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Conventions (https://www.bronies.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thema: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] (/showthread.php?tid=20131)

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Triss - 05.05.2015, 13:26

(05.05.2015)iakovl schrieb:  well... i will try to find a chap bus or just fly to Stuttgart
Poland to Stuttgart = ~140$
Poland to Frankfurt = ~50$
so i save 90$ (don't forget people, i travel light and cheap so i can travel so much)

fast search: Frankfurt to Stuttgart and back = 11euro*2 with MeinFernBus

You still need to get to Ludwigsburg. I don't know how expensive this is but you can also just buy a ticket for a highspeedtrain to Ludwigsburg for 19€. Plus it's only 1 1/2 hours travel time, not 3 with bus.

Zitat:are there any plans for activity before the galacon itself?

As far as I know some bronies meet in a bar and just hang out, but I don't know for sure.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Crash Override - 05.05.2015, 13:56

(05.05.2015)iakovl schrieb:  are there any plans for activity before the galacon itself?

Eeyup, on the 31.7. (The Evening before Galacon) is an "International Pub-Evening", where many Bronys are (from Poland, Germany, Austria, Suisse, Hungary and many other Countrys).

http://www.bronies.de/showthread.php?tid=21990 <---Link (but always in german)...

(05.05.2015)iakovl schrieb:  for now i will book just my israel to poland tickets and then see what to do with PL to DE, is there any ride share threads for galacon? might find something there

If you came to Ludwigsburg or Stuttgart HBF, i can drive you to our hotel / hostel. That's something, what i do the last 2 Years "officially" - a Driving service. This Year it's only on Thursday, 30.7 or Friday, 31.7 (might i must not work for Galacon as Volunteer) where i can Drive. But it's not officially this Year - 'cause of my Volunteer - work.

Places to Stay / Hotels / Hostels (Öffnen)

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Railway Dash - 05.05.2015, 17:03

As for the 50-$-ticket Poland - Frankfurt: are you sure it's meant for the Frankfurt airport nearby Frankfurt itself? I ask because there are two airports bearing the name "Frankfurt": Frankfurt airport (FRA), the huge airport nearby the city, and Frankfurt-Hahn, about 100 miles away somewhere in the Hunsrück mountains, about "in the middle of nowhere". There surely exist regular buses either to the Frankfurt city or to the city of Mainz (you can change to trains or long-distance buses in both cities), but the transfer from the Hahn airport consumes additional time and money.

So please make sure your flight has the correct destination airport. Cheap carrierers mostly use the outside (and cheaper, for them) Hahn airport, flights to and from FRA are mostly more expensive.

(I just don't know the IATA shortcut for the Hahn airport at the moment, and with ony the mobile phone it's a bit hard to find out.)

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Biksta - 05.05.2015, 17:53

@Railway: HHN, wenn ich mich nicht irre.

@iakovl: if you fly to the Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (HHN), that Railway Dash mentioned, you can contact me. I don't live that far from Hahn and may could arange a catch-up for you. Or we could travel together.

But of cause it depends on when you arive and stuff AJ hmm

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - A.U.B. - 05.05.2015, 20:15

War auf der Suche nach Zimmerpartner, hat sich aber einer nun gefunden. Pinkie happy

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Railway Dash - 06.05.2015, 02:47

Ich möchte nicht unhöflich erscheinen, aber für derlei Gesuche empfehle ich (zusätzlich) >>> diesen Thread.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - iakovl - 07.05.2015, 10:01

ok... flight to poland is done
[Bild: TLV_KAT.png]
ended up 1049NIS~240euro~973ZL

the cheap flight is to HANN so it will be a problem, poland to HAN with bagage will cost me around 100euro (i might bring stuff people... nice stuff... later on that) and it will cost me time and money to go to Ludwigsberg
so...

i think my best option is
[Bild: KRK_STR.png]

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Lux - 07.05.2015, 10:14

Wowww .... ich würde auch gerne helfen , wäre meine erste Con Smile

Nur mit der Englischen Sprache .... da happerts noch .

Aber mal schauen , es ist ja noch ein bissien Smile

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - iakovl - 07.05.2015, 10:16

(07.05.2015)Lux_Pony schrieb:  Wowww .... ich würde auch gerne helfen , wäre meine erste Con Smile
es ist eine große con werden Ihre erste ... noch bedauere ich verpasste die 2014
ich bin sicher, Sie werden es genießen

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Koyo - 07.05.2015, 10:21

(07.05.2015)Lux_Pony schrieb:  Wowww .... ich würde auch gerne helfen , wäre meine erste Con Smile

Helfen? Was meinst du mit helfen jetzt? Weil als Helfer muss man sich bewerben.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - daMatt - 07.05.2015, 11:09

(07.05.2015)Koyo schrieb:  

Helfen? Was meinst du mit helfen jetzt? Weil als Helfer muss man sich bewerben.

Exakt. Und zwar HIER

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Lux - 07.05.2015, 11:33

Danke , werde mich da mal bewerben .

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Railway Dash - 07.05.2015, 15:47

(07.05.2015)iakovl schrieb:  the cheap flight is to HANN so it will be a problem, poland to HAN with bagage will cost me around 100euro (i might bring stuff people... nice stuff... later on that) and it will cost me time and money to go to Ludwigsberg
so...

Halfways expected that.

And it's true, most low-cots carriers charge you extra (and mostly hefty) fees for the luggage.

Zitat:i think my best option is
[Bild: KRK_STR.png]

This sounds like a really good offer! RD salute (Wem die Bezeichnungen nichts sagen: KRK = Krakow, STR = Stuttgart) Brings you as close as can be by aircraft to the GalaCon - for a really fair and reasonable price. I'd book that flight (even as a railway officer, I'd rather take that flight for this route since it's way faster than travelling on the ground), I don't think there will come any better offers around.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - iakovl - 07.05.2015, 16:18

Well... so this will be it, will book it later today when im back home Pinkie happy
then will start to hunt for another flight to Rome, promised to take my mom to a vacation but we had to cancel. Facehoof

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Triss - 07.05.2015, 16:26

So, ich hab mir jetzt endlich auch mein Ticket bestellt. Morgen wird dann bezahlt. Eine Frage hätte ich aber noch, wo genau ist meine Order Number? Ist das dieses "Transfer Subject XX, YY - Teilnehmer: 12345678" ?

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Leon - 07.05.2015, 16:58

Die Teilnehmernummer ist das Selbe wie die Ticketnummer. Die solltest du unbedingt im Verwendungszweck angeben, am besten so, wie es als "Betreff/Transfer Subject" in der Bestellbestätigung angegeben ist.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - Crash Override - 07.05.2015, 17:14

Ok, STR to Galacon were by Train better than as an Taxi... i' Drived the Route Last Year to bring some Canadian Vendors to that Airport - it's a long Way...
(notice: STR - Stuttgart Airport is 37 km from Ludwigsburg distant; it takes with an Car (when somebody drive that) min. 47 minutes, either more. The Train Station - it's in the Underground of the Airport - needs to Ludwigsburg Train-station ca. 1h Driving-time (i don't know, how long you stay in Stuttgart Train-Station). The "shortest" way are 28 Km middle trough the city - but it needs min. 51min (i had need over 1 hour - 'cause it's a terribile Traffic there) to Drive.

That are the 3 Routes, what Google Maps chooses.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - iakovl - 07.05.2015, 18:21

once i'm in the airport i will go to the city to get a local data sim from Saturn (you have them everywhere in Germany) last trip found a sim for 3 euro with 1GB data.

can i pay for the galacon ticket with paypal?
also wan to know if i can avoid german 19% tax... as a non german

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - daMatt - 07.05.2015, 20:35

Hi there. Sorry, we don't offer ticket payment via PayPal.
Bank transfer or credit card only.

RE: GalaCon 2015 - Der offizielle bronies.de Thread [Neuigkeiten-Updates im Startpost] - iakovl - 07.05.2015, 20:39

(07.05.2015)daMatt schrieb:  Hi there. Sorry, we don't offer ticket payment via PayPal.
Bank transfer or credit card only.
Facehoof my credit card will hate me this month... 3 flight tickets + galacon = Whining