Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 09:42

Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

[Bild: yDuBcQYh.png]

Walking along the edge of digital world is our daily life nowadays. But we observe the thin line between our and the one-and-zero reality still from one side. How could it change our lives, when we decide to cross the digital border? What welcome would the digital Equestria inhabitants prepare for us?

Czequestria 2017 will bring us all as close as possible - to the DIGITAL FRONTIER!

When: 18.-20.8.2017 (LARP of Friday, convention itself on Saturday and Sunday)
Where: KD Krakov, Prague (more info)
Webpages: https://www.czequestria.cz/

Tickets: https://www.czequestria.cz/tickets/

Get ready for traditional MLP themed Friday LARP which is going to be different this year: it won't guide you to see the beauties of Prague as much as the last one but it'll prioritize the Role Play part. Will you help Sunset Shimmer to solve a friendship problem? We're counting on you!

Plus of course MLP weekend filled with fun, fans, guests and entertainment of all kind.

Detailed information will be revealed in near future, stay tuned on official announcements on

and of course here in this thread too.  Twilight happy

We are looking forward to see you in Prague!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.05.2017 von Jamis.)
rainbowderpy Abwesend
Karaokederp

RE: Czequestria 2017 (Aug 18.-20. in Prague)
This is gonna be 200% more awesome! There was no Czequestria last year, so fun will be doubled this year \o/
The MyLittleKaraoke team will definitely be attending this convention.

My Little Karaoke - Bronies NRW e.V. - CCC e.V. - Freifunk - Derpy is best poni - ponyville.fm Events - pony.town Event Services - BigBlueButton - Jitsi - OvenMediaEngine

[Bild: PlY4H0n.png]
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

Does collide with the Bronies.de beach holiday, but I knew it would be a good idea not to decide for that too early. ^^

At least its after GalaCon again, much more relaxed times.

Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

Sadly, I can't come to Praha for Czequestria - once again FS sad I'll be on family holiday with my parents right at this time.

But to everyone who even only considers going there: Luna TRCV DO IT! GO THERE! Praha is ALWAYS worth a visit, you won't regret - I promise! And which better way is there than visiting this town, getting shown around by locals (on Friday) and having brony fun?

So up-up-up, get booking! Pinkie happy

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Xenomorf0CZ Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

Hallo bronies von Österreich, Deutschland und Schweiz,
Ich bin von bronies.cz und ich bin der Übersetzer. Also ihr könnt auch auf Deutsch fragen und komentieren. Ich kooperiere mit dem Jamis und ich bin hilfsbereit RD wink

Jamis: Přeložím to dneska, až se vrátím ze školy.

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

Nice. I'll try to go this year to the Czequestria ('cause some "Kölner" sayed, that was fun in 2015).

Did you habe some Tips for Hotels in Praha, if they were in the near from the Czequestria? (I's the first time i'll go to that Event - and i don't had a Idea, where i should search; please not so expensive Hotels)

@ Xenomorf0CZ: Gut zu wissen - dennoch versuch ich das u.a. auch in Englisch.

Aber kurz zurück - kannst du einige gute (und günstige) Hotels in der Nähe von der Czequestria empfehlen? Ich hab da nämlich keinen Plan, wo genau ich suchen könnte.

Das wär' erstmal alles... weiteres kommt noch im laufe des Jahres, falls mir was einfällt.

[Bild: ministryofwartimetech8brjf.png]
Traditional Avatar by Darksittich
Xenomorf0CZ Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

Ich weiß wirklich nicht darüber die Hotels...aber ich frage Bronies, die dort wohnen. Aber ich glaube, dass Bronies die in Praha wohnen wird Wohnung angeboten.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(16.02.2017)Crash Override schrieb:  Did you habe some Tips  for Hotels in Praha, if they were in the near from the Czequestria? (I's the first time i'll go to that Event - and i don't had a Idea, where i should search; please not so expensive Hotels)

The exact location was not released yet, so it's not yet possible to recommend accommodation nearby. When the place is known, we also release some recommendations for nearby places to stay.

Also... ich kann auch in Deutsch antworten RD wink kein gross Problem. Aber English ist momentan einfacher für mich.

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

So we may get a new venue this year? I kinda liked the old one, was a good fit, and the neighborhood wasn't too bad. Well, maybe except for that evening incident. Anyway. Seeing more of Prague is not bad either.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Walking along the edge of digital world is our daily life nowadays. But we observe the thin line between our and the one-and-zero reality still from one side. How could it change our lives, when we decide to cross the digital border? What welcome would the digital Equestria inhabitants prepare for us?

Czequestria 2017 will bring us as close as possible - to the Digital Frontier!

[Bild: PosterCzequestria2017_small.png]

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

RE: Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
Intresting "theme"... sounds a bit like a mix of Matrix, Digimon and MLP.

Miss Libussa (sorry, if i write her name wrong, but i cant make that arrow on the top of the s for "Libuse") looks intresting n that neon-green / black... clothes? I think, that they will glow good under blacklight FS grins

Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

I'm kinda curious right now. When will you open your ticket sale? I want to throw money at you again. [Bild: cel-yay.png]
(Actually I just want an excuse to go to Prague again. [Bild: pc-flushy.png])

I really should start asking around my friends if they want to join, though... Some of them have never been to a Brony convention. Or to one of these awesome LARPs you guys organize.

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

time has come to answer one of the questions around Czequestria 2017: where is it going to take a place? After a long time a location known to regular attendees has been selected:

Czequestria 2017 wil lbe held in KD Krakov, in Prague!

More information about the location can be found at https://www.czequestria.cz/venue/

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

@404compliant: now your question has been answered  Pinkie happy we tried to search for a new one, but this one is still the best place at the moment. That incident is not gonna happen again - the pub below has been closed after few similar problems.

@Crash Override: it is  Pinkie approved  the name is correct... and we can try that at the con RD laugh

@Yavos: We don't have exact date for ticket release yet. The problem is, that the new law about selling goods in Czech Republic is now in effect and every financial transaction (if it's not a bank transfer, but applies to cash, payment by card, paypal...) has to be submitted to government systems immediately. There were a bit chaos around this law and we weren't sure if it also apply for non-profit organization which we are. Now we know, that we have to implement this Czech-proprietary system into our ticket system which takes quite a time.

I'm looking forward to see you again in Prague, hopefully even before Czequestria  RD wink

PS: I still have no idea why my avatar is stretched and my posts wider that posts of others....

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

(23.03.2017)Jamis schrieb:  @Crash Override: it is  Pinkie approved  the name is correct... and we can try that at the con RD laugh

PS: I still have no idea why my avatar is stretched and my posts wider that posts of others....

You're posts are here at the same size like ours.

what's going on the Blacklight - that will not be work on the GalaCon, we don't have that space there (on the last meetup, the WinterWrapUp, shortly called WWU, we had UV - Blacklights installed. There are surely some photos at the Gallery) - so we can't do that there. If you're mean the Czquestria, that is another thinking... FS grins

Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

(23.03.2017)Jamis schrieb:  @Yavos: We don't have exact date for ticket release yet. The problem is, that the new law about selling goods in Czech Republic is now in effect and every financial transaction (if it's not a bank transfer, but applies to cash, payment by card, paypal...) has to be submitted to government systems immediately. There were a bit chaos around this law and we weren't sure if it also apply for non-profit organization which we are. Now we know, that we have to implement this Czech-proprietary system into our ticket system which takes quite a time.

I'm looking forward to see you again in Prague, hopefully even before Czequestria  RD wink

Sounds difficult. I can probably still resort to euro bank transfer (the thing with SEPA and BIC) if necessary but throwing actual money at you is way more fun.  RD laugh

Anyway, I'm sure I can find another excuse to come visit you in Prague again. Just have to find a free weekend. Twilight happy

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

(23.03.2017)Crash Override schrieb:  what's going on the Blacklight - that will not be work on the GalaCon, we don't have that space there (on the last meetup, the WinterWrapUp, shortly called WWU, we had UV - Blacklights installed. There are surely some photos at the Gallery) - so we can't do that there. If you're mean the Czquestria, that is another thinking... FS grins

And they're on - you might want to check out the pictures by Cabra RD deals with it

http://meetup.saij.de/index.php/WWU-2017...bra?page=8

(the linked page and the next one)

Those are the first in the meetup gallery featuring the PlushieCon plushies - in UV / blacklight RD deals with it

I already mentioned it at the WWU thread: the photos won't really come off as one sees it with normal human eyes since most digital cameras have more or less trouble with the wave lengths of the ultraviolet light - and how to "translate" it on their CCD chips. But still, it's hard to find pics from Plushies in blacklight elsewhere RD deals with it

I can't speak for Czequestria. As for GalaCon: we won't do this there, we simply don't have enough blacklight lamps nor enough space, and I doubt the venue in Ludwigsburg would allow us to alter their light system RD wink

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Linzerony Abwesend
Wonderbolt

(23.03.2017)Jamis schrieb:  
Czequestria 2017 wil lbe held in KD Krakov, in Prague!

I'm very happy about the Kulturni dům Krakov as Location. It's easily reachable, the Centrum Krakov is across and it's just a fine place to be.
BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

At witch time/date starts the ticket sell ?

I WANT TO BUY [Bild: rd-colgate1.png]

Some friends from Dresden, Frankfurt and NRW will come too, to the Con.

My first time Czechia!

I´m nervousited [Bild: cl-pp-happy.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Tickets announcement

Fire up your Internet, prepare your wallets and heat up your mouse for the sale of tickets for Czequestria 2017 shall commence on Sunday 16th April at 19:00!

Beware - the top tier tickets, called "Royal Route", are strictly limited!

More information available at https://www.czequestria.cz/tickets/

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste