Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 17:05

"Best Pony?"- Endlich beantwortet!
cooglephish Offline
Galachorleiter

RE: "Best Pony?"- Endlich beantwortet!
Also mich hat das Video voll und ganz überzeugt. Gebt diesem Mann den Nobelpreis! Twilight smile

Derpfire Offline
Enchantress

Danke, dass du meine Augen geöffnet hast! Sie sind wahrlich ein unschlagbares Duo.

TheAnYPony Offline
Silly Filly

(03.04.2013)Pyropony schrieb:  Ich hab irgendwie keine lust das ganze video in meinem kopf zu übersetzen. Gibts das auch auf deutsch?

Sorry, leider nein... FS sad
Würde es helfen, wenn ich das englische Skript poste? Twilight happy

[Bild: broniesde_banner_by_anyponysfavorites-d6e0ug8.jpg]
CIS_Brony Offline
Great and Powerful

(03.04.2013)TheAnYPony schrieb:  
(03.04.2013)Pyropony schrieb:  Ich hab irgendwie keine lust das ganze video in meinem kopf zu übersetzen. Gibts das auch auf deutsch?

Sorry, leider nein... FS sad
Würde es helfen, wenn ich das englische Skript poste? Twilight happy
Ich würde sagen ja. Einen geschrieben Text zu übersetzten ist meistens leichter als in Echtzeit das gesprochene Wort. Und im Notfall kann man ihn durch die google Übersetzung jagen AJ Prost

PS: Das kannst dann auch bei deinen Reviews machen RD wink

PPS: Rainbow Dash ist "Best Pony"

TheAnYPony Offline
Silly Filly

(03.04.2013)CIS_Brony schrieb:  Ich würde sagen ja. Einen geschrieben Text zu übersetzten ist meistens leichter als in Echtzeit das gesprochene Wort. Und im Notfall kann man ihn durch die google Übersetzung jagen AJ Prost
Na, wenn das so ist Pinkie happy

Hello out there, this is TheAnYPony!
Today I want to share with you my thoughts on one of the most asked questions, every Brony has to answer sooner or later... I want to talk about My thoughts on [Titlecard: My thoughts on “Favorite Episode?”] He? No, not this one! The other question! [Titlecard: My thoughts on “Have you read Cupcakes?”] *sight Seriously? [Titlecard: My thoughts on “Do you clop?”] WHAT?! In the name of Luna! No no no! What is wrong with you?! “Best Pony”! I want to talk about my thoughts on “best Pony?” [Titlecard: My thoughts on “Best Pony?”]
Feathering title cards! To Tartarus with them!
Anyways! Well, I guess every single one of you has heard and asked this question multiple times: “Who is best pony?” And you probably also heard a huge variety of very different answers. And there are often enough even heated debates between fans, as soon as one dares to question the greatness of another one's “best pony”. And this really amazes me: “Best pony” is as opposed to “favorite pony” not a question of personal taste, but a question that has to be answered objectively and consequently allows only one correct answer. Because there can only be ONE “best”!
Well, since apparently nopony else has been able to find the one true answer – otherwise there wouldn't be all those discussions anymore – I took it on myself to finally settle this disagreement once and for all!
So I went through the lists of ponies, checked their involvement in the series and consulted divers fanfiction authors about possible character trades, the single characters might have, I missed myself. And I am proud to be able to announce, I finally found the one true answer!
Bronies and Pegasisters, Fillies and Gentle colts! Be prepared to get your mind blown by an answer so obvious you probably never even thought about it! I give you the only true best pony...
Snips and Snails!
Yeah, sorry – just kidding! They are TWO ponies, of course! But you have to look at them as ONE duo! And it is their dynamic as a duo that makes them so awesome in the first place. But I am getting ahead of myself. First I want to eliminate a terrible misinterpretation of those two as moronic idiots: I admit, I have been there myself when I was new to the fandom – when I saw Boast Busters for the first time I was not only wondering, what's wrong with those two retards, I felt straight out offended! There hadn't been many male characters introduced at this point besides Spike and Big Mac; and the first two with a lot of dialog and screen time are this colt-versions of Laurel and Hardy!
It wasn't until there next appearance in “The Show stoppers" that I spent any more time thinking about those two. But during this second appearance I realized something: They may still interact like two clumsy feather-brains, but look closely to what they are actually doing: They DO make the bunny disappear! And not only that. While Snips misdirects the audience's attention to the empty spot below the top hat, Snales conjures the carrots out of no-where. Sorry, but this is actually a legit magical show performance like you could watch it in real life; including the comedic interacting between the performers! And to proof my point: they won the price for best magical performance!
That got me thinking... What if they actually are quite capable? What if all the stupidity is just an act? Hiding your true strength behind a harmless and maybe even pathetic appearance... Ever heart of the Usual suspects? Or King Boomy in Avatar the last Airbender! And maybe one of the most famous examples of recent history: Prof Quirrell from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. TV tropes calls this kind of surprise twist “The Dog was the Mastermind”!
But this is probably completely far fetched and that subtle hint towards hidden greatness was most likely just an unintended coincident! That's what I at least thought at the time...! Their next appearance was just a brief and completely inconspicuous cameo in Cutie Pox and- WAIT a second! Did they just right one cue happened to have plates for Apple Bloom to spin ready? Ha... Maybe another coincident... Moving on to there next appearance in Mysterious Mare Do Well...
Okay, they seem pretty ordinary in this one: Causing some shenanigans in the opening scene, fanboying a bit for Rainbow Dash and being the concerned voice of reason, when the protagonist acts stupid. ...Wait. What did I just call Snips? Voice of Reason? Ha... Another easily missable moment of actual competence... Curiouser and curiouser....
Now for the big one! Ponyville confidential! What do you know? They are the clumsy incapable morons we made them out to be when we got introduced to them in the first place! So everything happened in between were just coincidences! Right? I mean: they seem quite reasonable when they are not in the spotlight, but as soon as they draw attention they.... suddenly... become idiots... Like if they want to make sure that everypony thinks of them as stupid, while they can be observed acting rather normal as soon as they are capable of blending in...
And that's when it stroke me!
Remember “The Dog was the Mastermind”? Well, I know what you are saying: “Even if Snips and Snails stupidity would only be an act, what were they supposed to be hiding? What makes them worthy being called Masterminds? They do nothing intelligent! They get stuck to each other with gum, praise Trixie for her made up stories and blow the mother-load of stupid when they actually bring an Ursa Minor to Ponyville.”
Well... Prepare your mind to be blown! Yes, their actions seem pretty stupid from close up. But widen your view! What are the consequences of their actions? In Boast Busters they catalyse if not even bring off all by themselves the scenario necessary for Twilight to learn one of her most important lessons: To be confident in her own power and to know that her friends completely stand behind her in this regard! And in Ponyville Confidential the CMC would have given up on the whole journalist thing in the very beginning, if it weren't for Nips and Snails just happening to be there in the right place at the right time to provide the story for Gabby Gums' first headline. Again they provided the crucial aid for the story to unfold and therefore for the protagonists to learn an important lesson!
And their smaller appearances also fit into this picture!
And now to eliminate the last bit of doubt about my theory of Snips and Snails hidden greatness you might still hold on to, I present the final conclusion; the MLP producers' ingeniously in plane sight hidden conformation of Snips and Snails true roles within My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Magic. Duel.
It's no coincident Snips and Snails are returned to their roles as Trixie's devote admirers we got to know them in the first place – that's the writers saying: “Hey, Guys! Remember how it all started?” Then the image of them attached to each other by their horns! Sure the scene is presented as slapstick, but try to look past this obvious purpose! While running back and forth, they switch places... they turn upside down... like we as the viewers have to turn our view on them upside down, recognize the true nature behind the two clumsy jesters. And then the producers just throw all subtly over board and decided: “Screw it! We just show you - literally! - what those two are doing since their first appearance in season one: They are the ones pulling the plot!” And yes: Since this episode was all about Trixie's return it's save to say, that pulling Trixie equals pulling the plot!
Case closed.
Well, I apologize for the brain-splatter all over the place from all the blown minds, but yeah... it had to be done! Now we finally don't have to argue about “Best Pony” anymore, since there can't be any doubt left!
This is TheAnYPony saying:
Spoiler (Öffnen)

[Bild: broniesde_banner_by_anyponysfavorites-d6e0ug8.jpg]
Twilight Sparkle Offline
Ponyville Pony

Ich finde die Idee lustig, hätte jedoch etwas besseres erwartet.
Appleacres82 Offline
Enchantress

Jetzt wurde die Frage nach "Best Pony" endlich offiziell beantwortet. Jede Diskussion und Interpretation ist damit überflüssig:

[Bild: mlp_hugmes.jpg]

Friendly Neighborhood Pony

Derpy confused Brohoof FS grins
... Offline
Royal Guard

Auch wenn noch so viele Erklärungen und Tatsachen genannt werden, ist die richtige Antwort auf die Frage "Best Pony" lediglich die eigene Meinung. Natürlich, man kann sagen, welches Pony die Menge am besten findet. Das heißt dann aber auch nur, dass viele die selbe persönliche Meinung haben.
Und mir persönlich geht dieses ganze "Best Pony"-Zueg richtig am Arsch vorbei.

RainbowDashRevenge Offline
Ponyville Pony

What the heck das sind die letzten beiden?! die ich irwo sehen will dass sind die größten spastis ever...echt die mag ja keiner oder? zumindest bei der Frage, wen man streichen würde sage gen ende sehr viele "Snails and Slips"

best pony ist für mich immer noch einer aus Mane6 das best pony kann keines ausm nebendarstellerdingsi sein...sonst würde es ja "Snips and Snails" stories heißen und nicht über die mane6 laufen... :facepalm:

@VP: bin deiner Meinung man kann von nichts irgendwo und irgendwann eine 100% objektive meinung abgeben von nichts, es ist allgemein nicht möglich

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
੮ΦΦ ੮৸lęss
Honey Pie Offline
Royal Guard

(11.05.2013)... schrieb:  Auch wenn noch so viele Erklärungen und Tatsachen genannt werden, ist die richtige Antwort auf die Frage "Best Pony" lediglich die eigene Meinung. Natürlich, man kann sagen, welches Pony die Menge am besten findet. Das heißt dann aber auch nur, dass viele die selbe persönliche Meinung haben.
Und mir persönlich geht dieses ganze "Best Pony"-Zueg richtig am Arsch vorbei.

Danke, danke, danke du hast so Recht :3

Glücklicherweise hat sich das mit dem "Best Pony " Zeugs mittlerweile schon beruhigt, eine Zeit lang war es aber einfach nur nervig Facehoof

[Bild: 427215d992.jpg]
FireDasher Offline
Great and Powerful

(11.05.2013)RainbowDashRevenge schrieb:  What the heck das sind die letzten beiden?! die ich irwo sehen will dass sind die größten spastis ever...echt die mag ja keiner oder? zumindest bei der Frage, wen man streichen würde sage gen ende sehr viele "Snails and Slips"

best pony ist für mich immer noch einer aus Mane6 das best pony kann keines ausm nebendarstellerdingsi sein...sonst würde es ja "Snips and Snails" stories heißen und nicht über die mane6 laufen... :facepalm:

@VP: bin deiner Meinung man kann von nichts irgendwo und irgendwann eine 100% objektive meinung abgeben von nichts, es ist allgemein nicht möglich

hast du dir das Video ganz angesehen? :I

[Bild: banner-470x140.png]

Spoiler (Öffnen)

My little Pokemon Staffel 2
RainbowDashRevenge Offline
Ponyville Pony

Ne aber 3/4 und dann hab ich abgedreht -.-
... Twilight smile

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
੮ΦΦ ੮৸lęss
Appleacres82 Offline
Enchantress

Da Derpy ja nun offiziell zum Best Pony erklärt wurde (s.o.) ist das Video, dass Snips und Snails zu Best Pony erklärt, sowieso überflüssig geworden. Pinkie happy

Friendly Neighborhood Pony

Derpy confused Brohoof FS grins
Pulse Wave Offline
Hintergrundpony

(11.05.2013)Appleacres82 schrieb:  Jetzt wurde die Frage nach "Best Pony" endlich offiziell beantwortet. Jede Diskussion und Interpretation ist damit überflüssig:

[Bild: mlp_hugmes.jpg]
Die Merch-Hersteller werden immer schlampiger. Seafoam ist ziemlich schlecht getroffen, finde ich, und dann haben sie auch noch ein Pegasus aus ihr gemacht. Facehoof

Trollestia

GNU/Linux – ja bitte! · Brony-Typologie
Call upon the Seafoamy [Bild: durpy_seafoam_transpap3jm8.png] when you're in distress
(Originalzeichnung von Durpy)
Neuer Avatar von Colora Paint · Und meine Pony.fm- und SoundCloud-Konten sind jetzt auch nicht mehr leer!
BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

___
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 13.09.2022 von BlackT0rnado.)
Meganium Offline
Busfahrerpony

Schande@Bow Dash

Du setzt vor dem Trochäus ein Daktylus. Welche fehlende Harmonie der einzelnen Silbenklänge aller Wörter.

Die Formulierung "Best Pony" in "My Favorite Pony" umzubenennen ist ein kleiner und durchaus unnötiger Traditonsbruch. Es hat sich so eingebürgert im Fandom. Bislang sind die Missverständnisse dieses Ausdrucks selten geblieben.

[Bild: bug.gif]
BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

___
Meganium Offline
Busfahrerpony

"Best Pony" ist eine dogmatische Formulierung, die nicht verändert werden darf. Beim Barte von Celestia! Trollestia

BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

___
Meganium Offline
Busfahrerpony

In diesem Bild fehlt Raindrops. Not approved. Tongue

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste