Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
20.04.2024, 11:05

[CZ] Winter Karaoke Party in Prague!
Honzdir Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

[CZ] Winter Karaoke Party in Prague!
After all meet-ups and cons in the last year, finished by 4. Big Meet-up in Prague, comes a nice and quiet time of relaxation.... OR not Twilight smile

The time has come again, when the largest CZ/SK meet-up of 2012 took place. The talk is about Winter Karaoke MLP Party, which - although organized for about 5 people - became a milestone not only in number of people, but also by showing us that only "meeting-up" just isn't enough. RD laugh Besides the Karaoke, we enjoyed some screening and christmas presents give-away. The last verdict of that meet-up was: This has to be again next year! Pinkie happy

So it's here again! Now bigger, a little bit different, but nonetheless this december there will be

Winter Karaoke Party 2013
(Everypony sings! - If that's what you want, of course)
Codename: Conaoke

When: SUNDAY 15.12.2013 (Exact time will be stated. But it'll be probably around 10:00 - 17:00)
Where: Prague
For who: Everypony Smile
Registration: Just like at the 4. Prague Meet-up, it is necessary to register in advance (The Capacity is limited) -

Entrance Fee:
Paying in Advance - Standard ticket costs 50 CZK (Aprox. 2 EUR); Sponsorship ticket costs 200 CZK (Aprox. 7,5 EUR)

Pay in advance and save 10%! Standard entry paid at the door costs 60 CZK and Sponzorship entry costs 220 CZK

Program: Christmas presents give-away, Karaoke, DDR, Short screening (maybe with the new episode, which should be released that day), drawing, gallery... And much much more which might come to our minds RD wink But one point of the programme needs special attention and that is:

Christmas Presents Give-Away

Finding presents for everyone every year, doesn't belong to one the nicest things during Christmas time (also hours of thinking what should we give to who). Last year we tried a new way, which doesn't cost so much effort and adds an element of surprise Twilight smile

Anypony can join the Christmas Present Give-Away: Prepare just one present, but don't adress it to anyone. Put it under the Christmas Tree, write your name (or nickname) on a paper and put it in a box near the tree. During the Evening - when it comes to the Give-away - one present at a time will be picked and from all of the papers in the box, the lucky winner will be chosen and given the present right away to take home! Pinkie happy

The present can be anything with MLP theme, what you MAKE YOURSELF (drawing, painted figure, or just anything that you make) or something special - so nothing you can just buy in a toy store behind the corner. Show everypony that you can do more than just buy a simple blindbag RD wink . And if you're wondering what present you should give, try inspiring by this video

We're looking forward to everypony who will come. FS grins Will you?

Paying in Advance
To pay in advance, you can use either Paypal or a IBAN with BIC/SWIFT. For the paypal, its novak.commando@googlemail.com For the IBAN, it is: CZ37 3030 0000 0010 5317 4017 And the BIC/SWIFT is: AIRACZP1XXX

If you have any questions, write me a PM and on behalf of the whole org team, I'll answer the best I can RD wink

Czech brony from Bronies.cz RD laugh
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 29.11.2013 von Honzdir.)
Honzdir Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

RE: [CZ] Winter Karaoke Party in Prague!
Oh and one more thing - those who paid for the last meet-up (4. Prague Meet-up), but couldn't come have the entrance for free RD wink

Hagi Offline
Travelpony

A Meetup in Prague sounds great, i can't guarantee for 100% that I will come, but I guess I can make it 80% RD wink

Would love to meet some Czech Bronies. Perfekt opportunity to catch up on the wonderful taste of Budweiser beer RD laugh

[Bild: OKdnomB.gif]
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

Meetup v Praže? Hagi, prosím... v Praže nápojit ne Budweiser. Pražský piva je Braník a Staropramen RD wink

Sorry, in fact, I have very little knowledge of the Czech language; most I know is what I learned during my short visits over the past years. But I couldn't let this opportunity / this comment simply let pass Pinkie happy

As for the meetup: sounds great, but sadly, I'm on duty at this weekend. Maybe I'll be visting Praha in April 2014 for a few days, maybe it fits with a meetup then. Wish you lots of fun nonetheless! Pinkie approved

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Honzdir Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

IMPORTANT NOTICE - CHANGE OF THE DATE

We are sorry to announce, that the date of Winter Karaoke Party will take place one day after the original date -> SUNDAY 15.12.2013

The reason behind this is the unavailibility of the venue. Even though the date was reserved for us a few weeks ago already... Although we tried to find a new place, we weren't lucky and therefore we had to move the date on sunday

What will change:

On Saturday, there will be screening of a new episode at Strahov in a pub and on Sunday, starting in the morning and ending about around 17.00

On behalf of the whole org team I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

BUT!
None of the program is canceled and everything - Karaoke, DDR, Christmas presents Give-away and much more - stays the same! Pinkie happy

DwBrot Offline
Draconequus

Invite Mat Weasel and I'll show up

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste