Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 13:08

Laser Engraving Art
iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

Laser Engraving Art
Not sure this is the right place but still...
got my new small laser engraver, only 300mw but that is a start.... didn't have much time to "play" with it and fine tune it for burning wood

so far
Nicht sicher, dies ist der richtige Ort, aber immer noch ...
habe meine neue kleine Laser-Gravurgerät, nur 300mW, aber das ist ein Anfang .... nicht viel Zeit zu "spielen" mit ihm und Feinabstimmung es für das Verbrennen von Holz haben

bisher
[Bild: 2015-05-06%2015.23.44.jpg]
[Bild: 2015-05-06%2015.23.53.jpg][Bild: 2015-05-07%2002.07.16.jpg]

RD deals with it A Bronie from Israel / Ein Bronie aus Israel RD deals with it
(that is not the Living Tombstone) / (ich bin nicht the Living Tombstone)
Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

RE: Laser Engraving Art
ich helf' dir mal kurz mit der Übersetzung, denn Google ist da nicht immer so sehr hilfreich... (meist gibt's dann keinen Sinn mehr; konnten mir schon einige bestätigen).

I'l help you a bit with the Translation, 'cause google is not very importend at that (the most of the time, the sense is not going well - others have confirm that with me).

Iakovl macht Laser-Gravuren in Holz - mit einem eigenen, kleinen 300mW - Laser. Bisher konnte er noch nicht viel ausprobieren, daher kann er nur das zeigen, was er bisher hinbekam.

(i'll hope, that will be OK with you, that i looked for a better Discription. It's while not so many can English, who had a better Sense than the German Translation from Google).

Iakovl makes Laser - engravings in wood with his own 300mW laser. But he can't show many things, while he can't try out his Laser. He can show that, what he make so far with them.

Your work looked good - but i don't know, how the People like them. The most of them are Students...

[Bild: ministryofwartimetech8brjf.png]
Traditional Avatar by Darksittich
iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

i know google isn't perfect but it give the general idea.
for now its just small thing as a hobby, might try to do some things with it. maybe buy later a nice 2Kw version that can do read work

iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

[Bild: 20150509_233003_2.jpg][Bild: 2015-05-09%2012.50.25.jpg][Bild: 2015-05-09%2010.13.35.jpg][Bild: 2015-05-09%2000.25.20.jpg]

Herrmannsegerman Offline
staatlich geprüftes Gurkenpony Bronies Bayern e.V. Vizechef

LASER FTW!

Actually your creations look pretty good! Especialy the left one on the top.
Are you using Metal already or is it just looking like that?

[Bild: ladawcol5.jpg]
Frag das Gurkenpony - ganz unverbindlich! --- Herrmann is best Herrmann! - Der Fanclub!
Epic Avatar ist Epic! Ich danke Colora Paint! --- My very, very Special Somepony!
Ich bin heimlich schwul
Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

Yes, the last Pictures show very good (especially Luna and the "New Lunar Republic" - engravings). Is that Plastic, Metal or Leather? Both don't looked like wood...

iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

(10.05.2015)Herrmannsegerman schrieb:  LASER FTW!

Actually your creations look pretty good! Especialy the left one on the top.
Are you using Metal already or is it just looking like that?

no... no metal. for metal i need a big laser... and powerful. mine is only 300mw

(10.05.2015)Crash Override schrieb:  Yes, the last Pictures show very good (especially Luna and the "New Lunar Republic" - engravings). Is that Plastic, Metal or Leather? Both don't looked like wood...

the NLR is on TPU cellphone case, found out so far that TPU works well when its rough surface and making it smooth. the black and blue are phone cases from different plastic.

plan to make 2 small boards for the charity auction of MLK and Galacon... have the MLK mascot. need a good line art of Canni to burn.
was even thinking of maybe making some custom phone cases commisions to cover some of the travel cost to germany and galacon... can't mass produce and be a vendor but can make custom for people who want it

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

Intresting; my Cell-phones (i call them mostly "Phonecell" ) have some (one per Phone) of that Cases. Didn't work the engraving on a smooth Surface of a TPU?

That it goes with a TPU is a good idea - maybe some of the other Users would be have something like that ('cause on some Markets it didn't give something like that).

[German]

Interessant; meine Mobil-Telefone (meist nenn ich die "Telefonzelle" ) haben solche Hüllen. Funktioniert eine Gravur nicht auf einer glatten Oberfläche von einem TPU?

Das das mit einem TPU funktioniert ist eine gute Idee - vielleicht würden einige User gern sowas haben (weil es auf dem Freien Markt nichts derartiges gibt).

iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

(11.05.2015)Crash Override schrieb:  Intresting; my Cell-phones (i call them mostly "Phonecell" ) have some (one per Phone) of that Cases. Didn't work the engraving on a smooth Surface of a TPU?

That it goes with a TPU is a good idea - maybe some of the other Users would be have something like that ('cause on some Markets it didn't give something like that).
what phone do you have?

iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

Laser Engraving Art
[Bild: e5c750de0ba59660cdfb5cacc36e233a.jpg][Bild: 4fa0a2278da3b054dd87343cba769af3.jpg][Bild: ba8093d3e3853cc4d730715a015ff026.jpg]

sallycar Online
Draconequus

Ich muß sagen das sieht spitze aus  Cheerilee awesome

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.05.2015 von sallycar.)
iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

I need canni... Want to make for galacon

Wydec Offline
Wonderbolt

Very nice work, looks good Smile
Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

(12.05.2015)iakovl schrieb:  
(11.05.2015)Crash Override schrieb:  Intresting; my Cell-phones (i call them mostly "Phonecell" ) have some (one per Phone) of that Cases. Didn't work the engraving on a smooth Surface of a TPU?

what phone do you have?

Oh, i forgot to look in here...

Actually a Samsung Galaxy S2 - but, while that is old (and it would not even Funcionally a i like), i look for another one.

iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

(21.05.2015)Crash Override schrieb:  Oh, i forgot to look in here...

Actually a Samsung Galaxy S2 - but, while that is old (and it would not even Funcionally a i like), i look for another one.
get me a laptop while i'm in galacon and i will make it work well... thats my day job, smartphones
i can make a nice S2 case, just pick what you want on it

and if you need advice on a new phone, talk to me

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

That's a nice Offer, thanks - but i think, when i came to Galacon, i'll have another Phone (who must hold the next Years). Then we can speak about something like that.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste