Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 20:27

Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
Billy-Rex Offline
Ponyville Pony

RE: Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
(12.09.2017)BlackT0rnado schrieb:  
(12.09.2017)Billy-Rex schrieb:  Abgesehen davon, dass wir am Montag mit dem Auto vom Hof gefahren sind, und das Teil wieder klackerte XD
Wurde dann aber wieder beseitigt mit dem Vermerk "Lasst das in Deutschland machen".
Ich kann leider an deinen Namen nicht erinnern. Bist du der Fleischer?

Nein das ist MK13, ich bin der Typ mit der Sonnenbrille der das LARP abgebrochen hat.
#nächstesJahrmitFahrraddurchdenPark

Ah Big Grin Das nächste Mal schubsen wir die Typen tatsächlich von den Segways. Dann hätten wir all die Probleme nicht gehabt Wink

Ich mach Musik! -klick mich, ich weiß, du willst es-

Gönnt euch "Bronies at Down"!

Der Typ von
[Bild: logo.png]
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

I have to do my vacation planning for 2018 now - can only apply for it during the next week (yes, vacation planning for train drivers at DB is somewhat... "special" and often leads to complications).

Is there already a date set for Czequestria 2018 ? Twilight smile If yes, I'd try to get vacation during that time. If no, well then... it's up to luck and other plannings again whether I can come to Czequestria 2018 Derpy confused

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Billy-Rex Offline
Ponyville Pony

As far as I know it's not even known if there will be a CZEq 2018.

Ich mach Musik! -klick mich, ich weiß, du willst es-

Gönnt euch "Bronies at Down"!

Der Typ von
[Bild: logo.png]
Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

Please do an Czequestria 2018 - we are all already looking forward to it...
(oh and BTW... I would already like to aplly for a panel... or at least I have a small little idea for a small little panel I could do)

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

Chances for Czequestria 2018 are not very high.
Second Czequestria followed 1 year after the first and the organizers decided back than that it's too much work to make it yearly. So Czequestria 2016 moved to 2017 and I guess 2019 there will be the next one.

But let's see if one of the officials says something else. Otherwise Czequestria has always been around the end of August.

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

This was Czequestria 2017 – photos and videos

It’s already a month since Czequestria 2017. During that time, the most vivid memories were overshadowed with the daily chores and work, but all those memories and happiness of spending the weekend together will remain. Twilight happy

We believe that all of the visitors have enjoyed the con – soon there will be an opportunity  to tell the organizers what you’ve liked the most and what needs to be improved for the future. But before that there is one important thing: for the memories to remain we have prepared the complete overview of photos, videos and tweets that reflect the authentic atmosphere of the convention.

Photos and videos – 2017 shared memories are here for you! Those that were there can relive those moments and others can see what they’ve missed at Czequestria 2017!  Twilight smile

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

So much to read in this thread  Twilight smile I'll try to get through it and reply tomorrow.

Reading about how people enjoyed the convention is the best reward that organizers can get  Pinkie happy thanks everypony!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Staatsfeind

@Jamis: I/you forgot to include these videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqHiTL68KiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0e5OPO82o
UND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtHuKm_Ua5w

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.09.2017 von Emmanuel Goldstein.)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(21.08.2017)stiv64 schrieb:  Also, I'd like to keep a con guide as a souvenir but lost mine during the con. Does anyone not need his and would like to send it to me? Shipping on me obviously.

If you still look for the con guide, we have leftovers - no problem to deliver it to Germany. I travel there quite often  RD wink next trip will be PCRP.

(21.08.2017)404compliant schrieb:  
(21.08.2017)stiv64 schrieb:  Was really suprised how many Germans were there. Do have any numbers what the exact amount was compared to the complete number of attendees?

Heard about roughly 20%, don't have exact numbers. Huge increase in any case, and I'd say, the hedgehog now lives there.

Yup, about 70 attendees were from Germany. Huge increase indeed.

(30.08.2017)JasterFox schrieb:  I see what you did there! Stop stealing my hashtags Bunnyboy! Tongue

Davon ab: Czequestria war extrem geil, hab ich gehört. 10/10

I just wonder if the afterparty in our flat is counted in RD deals with it just kidding - I have to warn you next time about some bottles AJ Prost and wardrobe surprises  RD laugh

(08.09.2017)Mike84 schrieb:  Meanwhile I have written down my thoughts on the Czequestria in three journals on Deviantart.
It has been a really great experience and our kind Czech hosts and organizers of this marvelous event deserve all praise and credit:

Especially the LARP and the sheer number and creativity of the workshops were just amazing!
I do hope very much that this hasn't been the last Czequestria and that others will "take the helm" in case the main organizers of this year's Czequestria need to take some time for family and other life aspects (which of course must come first).
Here are the links to my Czequestria related Journals on Deviantart:
Ahoi! - Czequestria 2017 part 1
Ahoi! - Czequestria 2017 part 2 - The LARP
Ahoi! - Czequestria 2017 part 3
Again, thanks to all the planers, organizers and last but not least the many awesome guests who made this an event to look forward to when it was still coming, to enjoy while it was lasting, and to remember fondly once it was over and ever after Twilight smile

Thanks for the reviews  Twilight smile I'll include them in the next update of the "Memories" page on Czequestria website.

(13.09.2017)Railway Dash schrieb:  I have to do my vacation planning for 2018 now - can only apply for it during the next week (yes, vacation planning for train drivers at DB is somewhat... "special" and often leads to complications).

Is there already a date set for Czequestria 2018 ? Twilight smile If yes, I'd try to get vacation during that time. If no, well then... it's up to luck and other plannings again whether I can come to Czequestria 2018 Derpy confused

We got many messages about this, but honestly - it's too soon to make any decisions in this matter. I'm still trying to recover from the last half year of intense work at Czequestria preparations and trying to get my life into a bit non-stress shape Twilight smile and others from the core team do the same.

(13.09.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  Please do an Czequestria 2018 - we are all already looking forward to it...
(oh and BTW... I would already like to aplly for a  panel... or at least  I have a small little idea for a small little panel I could do)

As I said, it's too early for any plans or decisions about the date of next Czequestria - at this point the whole organizers team is starving for some rest. So please don't ask us about it before Christmas.

(14.09.2017)Yavos schrieb:  Chances for Czequestria 2018 are not very high.
Second Czequestria followed 1 year after the first and the organizers decided back than that it's too much work to make it yearly. So Czequestria 2016 moved to 2017 and I guess 2019 there will be the next one.

But let's see if one of the officials says something else. Otherwise Czequestria has always been around the end of August.

True. Chances for next year are not as high as chances for the following year. The preparations take about half of a year and it takes most of our free time. Also we have full time jobs, studying, girlfriends, some are engaged since the Czequestria closing ceremony... you got the idea Twilight smile the goal is keep the organization in non-mandatory feeling. Only then it can work.

So... we'll take a rest and then we'll see Pinkie happy we all can meet even sooner at other meetups and cons. There are still plenty to choose and not become crazy when attending every single one (like in 2013/14: 13 cons in 12 months).

Anyway... LaserTag in Prague next month? RD wink

(20.09.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  @Jamis: I/you forgot to include these videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqHiTL68KiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0e5OPO82o

Ah... sorry - I'll include them in next update (probably later this week).

Few more things are to come out about Czequestria  Twilight happy soon.

JasterFox Offline
Wonderbolt

(20.09.2017)Jamis schrieb:  
(30.08.2017)JasterFox schrieb:  I see what you did there! Stop stealing my hashtags Bunnyboy! Tongue

Davon ab: Czequestria war extrem geil, hab ich gehört. 10/10

I just wonder if the afterparty in our flat is counted in RD deals with it just kidding - I have to warn you next time about some bottles AJ Prost and wardrobe surprises  RD laugh

Yesss absolutely, it's counted in and it was awesome! Warn ME about bottles? What? No, I was fine, 404 didn't take it too well xD
But what cwardrope surprises do you mean?...yeah okay maybe I've got some lack of memory from that evening xP

You should visit JasterCon next time xD It's always in the end of October =P You will find...similarities ;P

Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

(20.09.2017)Jamis schrieb:  So... we'll take a rest and then we'll see Pinkie happy we all can meet even sooner at other meetups and cons. There are still plenty to choose and not become crazy when attending every single one (like in 2013/14: 13 cons in 12 months).

Anyway... LaserTag in Prague next month?  RD wink

I'm in. How does 14th of October sound? [Bild: cl-pp-joy.png]

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

(20.09.2017)Jamis schrieb:  I just wonder if the afterparty in our flat is counted in RD deals with it just kidding - I have to warn you next time about some bottles AJ Prost and wardrobe surprises  RD laugh

Better warn me about side effects of my blood pressure medication, I guess...

(20.09.2017)Jamis schrieb:  So please don't ask us about it before Christmas.

Sooooo, any christmas surprises planned? [Bild: cl-pp-joy.png]

(20.09.2017)Jamis schrieb:  the goal is keep the organization in non-mandatory feeling. Only then it can work.

Thats how it always should be! Take your time, don't burn out!

Andy Feelin Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

(22.08.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  Ich habe auch (so gut wie) sämtliche Panels und das Konzert und die  Charity Auction aufgenommen.
Da die Videos aber auf englisch sind, kommen sie demnächst auf meinen englischen Kanal (Link zum Kanal siehe Signatur)
Hi Emmanuel, do I understand right that you have video of the concert?

Musician from Russia - Facebook | Twitter
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Charity auction – results

Our pony scouts report all paperwork complete!

With great joy we can announce that the result of this year’s charity auction at Czequestria 2017 was officially approved by the authorities. The responsible pony staff can finally catch some z’s.

We can also officially reveal the amount donated during the auction, which is almost unbelievable:

112 430 Kč
(~4392 €)

All donated money was given to Chewal Association, the hippotherapy organization.

Please allow us to once again thank all the people who donated items as well as the ones who participated in the auction!

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(20.09.2017)404compliant schrieb:  
(20.09.2017)Jamis schrieb:  So please don't ask us about it before Christmas.

Sooooo, any christmas surprises planned? [Bild: cl-pp-joy.png]

The only Christmas surprise we have now is the Winter Karaoke Party 2017, which is not really a surprise, since this is the 6th time we organize it  Twilight smile

unlike Czequestria, it's in Czech language, only one day, not so many fancy panels, mostly fun (Karaoke, DDR, gifts giveaway, few vendors...) and currently serves as a big meetup for CZ/SK community. Everypony welcome  Pinkie happy

(22.10.2017)Andy Feelin schrieb:  
(22.08.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  Ich habe auch (so gut wie) sämtliche Panels und das Konzert und die  Charity Auction aufgenommen.
Da die Videos aber auf englisch sind, kommen sie demnächst auf meinen englischen Kanal (Link zum Kanal siehe Signatur)
Hi Emmanuel, do I understand right that you have video of the concert?

He has  Twilight happy published yesterday - already added it to Czequestria 2017 photos and videos

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who contributed to make Czequestria 2017 happen! Although the whole convention might look like a work of a few individuals, there is a team of dozens of people contributing with their piece to achieve the common goal.

So, next time when you look back, don’t forget to remind yourself it was also your effort which has made this year’s Czequestria the most successful in its three-year history. And I’m honored to be a part of it with all of you!

Se next time when you meet somepony from the list, be sure that this year's Czequestria happenned also thanks to them. And they will be happy for sure, if you tell them how the con was for you Twilight smile

Staatsfeind

I uploaded 3 final panel videos to my Youtube channel (now it's complete).
The Charity Auction! and the Cosplay panel and part of the Luna Works Panel (the last two you actually can't see on my channel, because I uploaded them as unlisted, but feel free to also add them to the site if you want to.

Charity Auction: (Öffnen)

Cosplay Panel (Öffnen)

Luna Works Panel (mostly the bloopers) (Öffnen)

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thanks for the videos!

I added the links to https://www.czequestria.cz/photos-videos-2017/ page

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste