Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
20.04.2024, 02:23

Little Treffen in Essen with guest from Poland
SPIDIvonMARDER Offline
Blank Flank

Little Treffen in Essen with guest from Poland
Cześć! Hallo!

My name is Spidi and i'm from northern polish fandom (called "Tribrony").

In days 30 I - 4 II i visit Essen and really want to meet with German bronies!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sitting-Marder-448465853

So please write here (in topic) or here:

https://www.facebook.com/spidivonmarder to set a date etc Smile

My favourite pony... is... it's pretty hard to choose one, so I always say: Twilight Sparkle, Luna, Rarity and Daring Do. But of course Sunburst, Big Macintosh and Celestia are absolutely awesome too.

What I do in the fandom?
I'm meetup organiser in northern Poland. In 2015 and 2016 i was headorganiser of two biggest polish conventions in those years: Vistulian 2015 and Middle Equestrian Convention 2016.

Im writer too. My biggest fanfiction is "Crystal Siege", huuuge (about 2000 pages of text) crossover of MLP and WWII.
Cover:
http://ruhisu.deviantart.com/art/Wargame...-610768389

Additional announcement: i have small store with pony gadgets. I plan to take a few with myself some oryginal CDs recorded by fandom and english voice actors. What i have:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7Qo...kCL7A/edit

See you in Essen! Luna TRCV
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20.01.2017 von SPIDIvonMARDER.)
rainbowderpy Abwesend
Karaokederp

RE: Little Treffen in Essen with guest from Poland
Hi SPIDIvonMARDER,
i live in Oberhausen which is very close to Essen and I'd like to meet you and hopefully some other bronies from around. I don't use facebook... so how about meeting on thursday next week?
On a side note: the famous cologne meetup is on the 4th of february. You should definitely go there if possible!

Best regards,
just some random brony Tongue

My Little Karaoke - Bronies NRW e.V. - CCC e.V. - Freifunk - Derpy is best poni - ponyville.fm Events - pony.town Event Services - BigBlueButton - Jitsi - OvenMediaEngine

[Bild: PlY4H0n.png]
Pandora51 Offline
Royal Guard

Hi,

the meetup in cologne is absolutly worth it. If you are not able to make it there Im pretty sure we are able to organize a little meetup in Essen.
Atleast I will have time next week after 5 or 6pm in the evening every day. Friday at ~3 pm.
So Im looking forward to it.

Always be yourself unless you can be a dragon, then always be a dragon

Eldur Offline
Wonderbolt

Hi Brohoof

I'd also recommend you to visit the Cologne meetup, it's like a little convention and absolutely worth it.
I'm interested in those CDs, but I couldn't access the list, though I sent a request to you via your link FS grins

[Bild: ponyprincesses.jpg?psid=1&width=500&height=200]
SPIDIvonMARDER Offline
Blank Flank

Hello! I'm really glad, that you've found this topic Smile
I want go to Cologne, but firstly i will ask my landlord his opinion about transport etc (maybe we will manage to take a car). Stay tooned, i will write eveything here, in this topic.

Smile

PS: access fixed. Sorry!
Eldur Offline
Wonderbolt

Thanks, I dropped you a private message FS grins

[Bild: ponyprincesses.jpg?psid=1&width=500&height=200]
SPIDIvonMARDER Offline
Blank Flank

I got it and replied Smile

I hope see you all in Cologne.
rainbowderpy Abwesend
Karaokederp

Hey, we will meet tomorrow evening in Essen at the main train station around 19:00. Would be nice to meet you all there, too!

My Little Karaoke - Bronies NRW e.V. - CCC e.V. - Freifunk - Derpy is best poni - ponyville.fm Events - pony.town Event Services - BigBlueButton - Jitsi - OvenMediaEngine

[Bild: PlY4H0n.png]
SPIDIvonMARDER Offline
Blank Flank

Sorry, i missed this message :/ But i will be tomorrow (saturday) in Cologne! So see you all there!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste