Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
29.03.2024, 15:58

Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
iakovl Offline
Great and Powerful

RE: Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
maybe i will come again this year... doing trip plans for the rest of the year right now

RD deals with it A Bronie from Israel / Ein Bronie aus Israel RD deals with it
(that is not the Living Tombstone) / (ich bin nicht the Living Tombstone)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(29.06.2017)stiv64 schrieb:  Nice, do you have some sort of a specific room for games?

And do I have to print my ticket and bring it to the con entry?

We have no specific room for board games (though, there will be dedicated one for music games), but there are few places to sit around the venue. Also some people sit in workshop room with other games.

Yes, please print the payment confirmation with the barcode and bring it to con entry - you get the ticket there.

(02.07.2017)Pulse Wave schrieb:  
(27.06.2017)Jamis schrieb:  
M. A. Larson

Sadly due to these duties he won’t be able to participate in person (as you could’ve guessed from the picture above), but you won’t be spared of his voice as he will call in via Skype.
He just doesn't want to walk straight into the lion's den, and we all know who the lion is, hee hee.

Well... M.A.Larson at Czequestria is kinda "circle is now full" thing   RD wink

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Charity auction: Hippotherapy is Magic!

As tradition dictates, Czequestria 2017 - like almost every brony conventions  - will feature a charity auction! This year, we will be supporting a more equine cause - Hippotherapy , which is a form of Equine-assisted therapy. A close contact with the animals positively affects patient's motor skills, coordination and balance. Haven't you ever thought hugging equines could be magical?

Anypony can donate a mlp-related item to the auction and all the money will go to support the above mentioned magical thing.

For more information (also how to donate) see https://www.czequestria.cz/charity-auction/

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

Me and Stiv64 a still looking for 1 or 2 flatmates for the Airbnb Flat we rented right next to the convention center. It's gonna be 15 to 20 Euros a night, depending on how many people we end up being.

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
Malte279 Offline
Origamipony

I'm just booking my ticket and am very much looking forward to this Twilight smile
Apart from the Czequestria Prague is a town I have been hoping to visit for a long time already, but shomehow I never got around to do so... until now RD wink

I got just two questions, is the Fancy Portal Ticket still an option (in spite of the site saying it is limited to the end of June (sorry for being late FS sad)) and in case it still is an option, is it possible to take a look at the three different options for the T-Shirt (Mare, Stallion or Filly/Colt) before deciding which one to pick?

Bis April 2020 war mein Name hier Mike84.
[Bild: ddvxj0k-2b272180-8426-4a2a-97c3-1140871b...7jLsAqn00g]     [Bild: meine_fanfiction_by_malte279-dao4mgb.png]
Ich freue mich sehr über Feedback und konstruktive Kritik zu meinen Projekten und meiner Fanfiction.
Lethrael Offline
Enchantress

I've finished my booking too.
My first Czequestria yay.
And my first visit of Prag.
I'm so hyped.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(17.07.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  Me and Stiv64 a still looking for 1 or 2 flatmates for the Airbnb Flat we rented right next to the convention center. It's gonna be 15 to 20 Euros a night, depending on how many people we end up being.

Reposted to Czequestria Accommodation thread on bronies.cz board with link to your post.

In case of need, try also other boards, where we post info about Czequestria:

(17.07.2017)Mike84 schrieb:  I'm just booking my ticket and am very much looking forward to this Twilight smile
Apart from the Czequestria Prague is a town I have been hoping to visit for a long time already, but shomehow I never got around to do so... until now RD wink

As we always do with foreign conventions: apart from the con itself, explore the city. It was always worth it  Twilight smile I can only recommend to look around the Prague when you are there.

Zitat:I got just two questions, is the Fancy Portal Ticket still an option (in spite of the site saying it is limited to the end of June (sorry for being late FS sad)) and in case it still is an option, is it possible to take a look at the three different options for the T-Shirt (Mare, Stallion or Filly/Colt) before deciding which one to pick?

Fancy Portal ticket is still an option - the site says Sunday, July 23th 2017 (if you find other deadline stated somewhere else, it's a typo - in that case please let me know!)

For the t-shirts, there are Mare/Stallion options both with size from S to XXL. T-shirt models will be the Fruit of the Loom Valueweight (for Stallions) and Fruit of the Loom Valueweight Lady Fit (for Mares).

(17.07.2017)Lethrael schrieb:  I've finished my booking too.
My first Czequestria yay.
And my first visit of Prag.
I'm so hyped.

I hope you are going to like it  Pinkie happy

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

From Ashes of Equestria, visiting Czequestria!

Only one month remains to the beginning, so it’s about time to introduce all the guests who will visit us this year!

We are honored to welcome those, whose name is not unknown to any “Fallout: Equestria” fan, neither to any regular Czequestria attendee. As in previous years,

The Overmare Studios

well known for developing the computer game Ashes of Equestria (formerly named Fallout: Equestria, The Game) are comming to Czequestria!

From the whole team (consisting of many members), accepted the invitations: Aivri (Audio/The Wasteland Wailers), Dex (Programming and QA), Dolkar (Programming), Ansis Malins (Programming), Hamish Milne (Team Lead/Programming), Pickelhauben Pony (Design) a Adam Sporka (Team Lead/Audio/Wasteland Wailers).

You can look forward to new game development, fixed bugs, quests and their in-game system and also well known music from Wasteland Wailers band and many more! Panel will be hosted by Adam Sporka, Hamish Milne, Aivri, Pickelhauben Pony and Dex.

You can find all the information about new game at their website http://theovermare.com

The music from Wasteland Wailers (focused not only on Ashes of Equestria ) can be heard on Wasteland Wailers soundcloud.

[Bild: Ashes_of_Equestria.png]

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Trotting here from distant land: Przewalski’s Ponies

If you’ve already visited Czequestria at least once, you will surely remember the brony music band which comes to visit us every year and always brings beautiful songs to every pony at the con. This year we are proud to announce that Przewalski’s Ponies are returning once again! Now we’re looking forward to not just to listen to their songs, but also towards the reunion with our long-time-no-see friends.

Przewalski’s Ponies – Andy Feelin (bass guitar), 4/3 know also as Chord (guitar) and Velvet R. Wings (harp, vocal, percussion) – will present a new acoustic feature with Celtic harp. Old songs, new sound! Also Velvet R. Wings will perform her new songs by her solo project ILLUMNATION.

Find & listen to their music online at https://przewalskisponies.bandcamp.com and on YouTube.

You can also find them as @PrzPwnies on Twitter, at https://vk.com/przewalskis or Facebook.

[Bild: PrzewalskisPonies2017-768x576.jpg]

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Special guest from the machine realm: Sweetie Bot project

We are excited to announce the attendance of a team behind the real life pony robot – the Sweetie Bot project! These guys are building a robot that looks and acts like an Equestrian pony.

Don’t miss the panel presentation where four team members: disRecord, mutronics, Renha and Zuviel, will tell you about the latest news of the project and answer the questions from the audience.

They will also bring a working prototype, so don’t forget to come to their table to give a brohoof to Sweetie! Here are few words from them:

«Sweetie bot Project is a small team of enthusiastic brony engineers from Russia interested in ponies and robots and working together on the concept and realization of Sweetie Bot.

Our mission is to take advantage of high tech magic to bring ponies into life in the robot form. We believe that in future humans and pony robots will be able to be friends and live together in peace and harmony.»

Be sure to check the http://sweetiebot.net and YouTube channel for the latest news and updates! Also the article about their current progress has been recently published on Equestria Daily.

[Bild: SweetieBot_CZQ2017-2.jpg]

Staatsfeind

can we play bugball?

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

There is a big grass field next to the venue and some space between the venue and shopping mall (waiting for reconstruction), so you will definitely find some bugs there and so playing bugball is no problem Pinkie happy

There is lot of space for many outdoor activities, we just don't have them in the official program, as the area renovation was planned during the convention time. currently it's postponed until the November (that is also the reason why the surrounding looks how it looks).

Anyway... here is the actual panorama picture of outside of the venue (the venue building itself is in the center of the picture):

[Bild: E2HAQRK.jpg]

JasterFox Offline
Wonderbolt

Few more weeks to go!
I'm so excited...I'm alread thinking about what I might possibly forget to take xD...and how to bypass it...
Ordered some money at the bank....hnnng e.e

I'm so very much looking forward to this. Also Merch! Yay!

Staatsfeind

You do know that I meant Buckball - we would only need buckets (and maybe something to mark the field - chalk would probably do)

XetoTravels Offline
Sportpony

(03.08.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  can we play bugball?

Would be awesome! Twilight happy

404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

Buckball rules are on the GalaCon website: https://www.galacon.eu/wp-content/upload...-Rules.pdf

Bascally you need two buckets, a ball, and something to mark the playfield.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Important announcement regarding tickets

We would like to thank all of our attendees for over-exceeding our expectations for Czequestria attendance! It makes us happy to see so many of you looking forward to visiting Czequestria – it is a big motivation for us to make it as good as possible!

We are currently looking into the options on how to extend the capacity of the rented venue!

Within 48 hours we will publicly announce if we were succesful in this venture and if the ticket sale will be re-opened!

At this very moment, the tickets for Czequestria 2017 are sold out.

404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

Jamis seems quite busy atm, so I'll add the news: Some more tickets are available.
Source: https://twitter.com/Czequestria/status/8...8232698883

Malte279 Offline
Origamipony

With regard to outdoor activities, I'm going to pack chalk and if there is any larger smooth surface of asphalt or stone nearby it can be "Kreidezeit" again RD wink

Bis April 2020 war mein Name hier Mike84.
[Bild: ddvxj0k-2b272180-8426-4a2a-97c3-1140871b...7jLsAqn00g]     [Bild: meine_fanfiction_by_malte279-dao4mgb.png]
Ich freue mich sehr über Feedback und konstruktive Kritik zu meinen Projekten und meiner Fanfiction.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

STATUS UPDATE

Good news everypony! After the tickets for Czequestria were sold out (again), we managed to increase the capacity - so

the tickets are available (again)!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste