Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
29.03.2024, 02:51

Czequestria 2019: Ancient World
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

RE: Czequestria 2019: Ancient World
I always love visiting Praha, you know it's my favourite Metropolis Heart And it made sense to get there by plane - that's another thing I really love: to fly.

About the convention itself: well, of course I didn't get to see much of it, as usual, because PlushieCon IS a full-time job. The location is good and fitting; and at least, I had more time off from the job than at GalaCon: I could take part in the cosplay show as Dr. Atmosphere once again (and, to some certain people: oh YES, I WILL do it again, and I WILL do acting including singing again, and there' nothing you can do to keep me from that! Trollestia ), and being a mermaid outside in the fountain on Sunday was a hilarious, unique experience (the whole mermaid performance was initiated by Elley-Ray, she had seen it last year at GalaCon, knew that the costums were Jamis', and she insisted the whole Saturday to have it made possible - and she chose me to be one of the mermaids, on Friday already; of course I had my doubts, but she wouldn't let them count, you have all seen it: she took the lead and performed herself, so how could I still say no?), I had soooo much fun in there! Totally worth the soaking wet underpants after we finished RD laugh - luckily, they quickly dried in the hot weather.

On Monday, I had a really good afternoon and evening with other bronies at the beer garden (is this the right term?) up there at Vyšehrad; believe it or not: it was the first time since I started visiting Praha that I took so much time just for myself and not riding around with trams, buses or Esko trains. I still got to do a bit of this on Tuesday before I had to leave back to Frankfurt - it still keeps being interesting, the public transport in Praha still keeps being inspirational to me for my real life work. - I've seen the ads all over at the tram stops: the public transport corporation of Praha is urgently looking for tram and bus drivers... okay, salary is not that great, basic is 35,000 CZK + some additionals; but I still can't move there because I don't speak the language and am just unable to learn it on my own, without a real teacher... so I guess I stay here and continue to drive S-Bahn trains here around Frankfurt. - Anyway, it was an interesting experience; it was really nice to, after almost 3 years, finally visit Praha again and see some of the more touristical sites again... I just think of the Charles bridge, I crossed it for the first time since 1995. Same with the Old Town Square, and it even was the very first time I took a boat trip on the Vltava (german: Moldau; whatever its English name may be - Google says Moldavia, no idea whether this is correct).

Anyway, if someone's interested, here are the statistics of PlushieCon - I just copied them from our "work forum" where I publish them in general, they are in the spoiler:

Spoiler (Öffnen)

After all, I would love to get to Praha anytime again Twilight happy

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.09.2019 von Railway Dash.)
Magic Twilight Offline
Doku-Pony

261 ? Not bad.
Nearly 3 x more than i valued.  

Elley, please come to GalaCon 2020! We loveeee you! :-D

(For my experiences from GC 2018)
Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

I uploaded the first video I made at Czequestria - the opening panel.
There are many more videos I made, though the others need some more editing and it's propably gonna take me a little - so I am doing it bit by bit.

And here is some more general footage:

So, und hab jetzt auch meine deutsche Version hochgeladen (nicht das selbe wie mein englisches Video, auch wenn es das gleiche Thumbnail hat)

The Cosplay show:

And finally I am dumping the video I made of one of the workshop panels, "Forms of Fanart". I think that's the only (halfway) complete recording of a workshop panel there is, cause no one else bothered recording these, though they were certainly the most useful and productive...

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 23.02.2020 von Emmanuel Goldstein.)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Czequestria 2019: Feedback is Magic!

What was the most difficult part of the trip planning? Was Czequestria worth the visit this year and did you like it? Would you like to attend again?

We try to make Czequestria better every single time, because that's one of the organizer duties. But are we pushing it the right way? That's the question for the attendees and you can help us answering it!

So... as every year, we prepared a survey where you can tell as about your experience and give us feedback on what did you liked and what we should improve. That way you can enjoy Czequestria even more!

Thank you in advance for filling in the
>> Czequestria 2019 attendee feedback <<

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Billy-Rex Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thanks for giving us the oppurtunity to leave feedback Smile

Ich mach Musik! -klick mich, ich weiß, du willst es-

Gönnt euch "Bronies at Down"!

Der Typ von
[Bild: logo.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Reading the whole thread... I'm glad you enjoyed this year Czequestria Twilight smile believe it or not, it's always a great motivation!

@Billy-Rex: No problem Pinkie happy we'll be glad to have more info from the attendees perspective.

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Czequestria 2019 in photos and videos

While the official panel recordings are still being processed, photos and videos by visitors from the whole event can be found in various places on the Internet, as well as photos from the official photographers (or… most of them).

To save you from searching far and wide, we have prepared the overview for you:

On the same page you can let us know about other photo albums, videos and other not mentioned references to Czequestria.
We will be happy to include them in the overview!

[Bild: EDEVj2LXoAEiXBN.jpg:large]

Malte279 Offline
Origamipony

I have written a long overdue report on the Czequestria. Of course it is only a very limited individual naration and does not cover everything that could be covered, but I hope that my appreciation for the awesome event and everyone who made it possible and as awesome as it was is clear Smile

Bis April 2020 war mein Name hier Mike84.
[Bild: ddvxj0k-2b272180-8426-4a2a-97c3-1140871b...7jLsAqn00g]     [Bild: meine_fanfiction_by_malte279-dao4mgb.png]
Ich freue mich sehr über Feedback und konstruktive Kritik zu meinen Projekten und meiner Fanfiction.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Panel recordings from Czequestria 2019

It took a lot of time and a lot of effort, but all the Mane Hall recordings from this year has been processed and are now available online! So, if you missed a part of the Czequestria 2019 main program, or do you want to visit it again, have fun!

Mane Hall program videos[/b] (including time indexes, if you search for specific moment, question, auction item…) are available on Czequestria 2019 Fang’s page. There (below videos), you find the download links too.

We also listed them at Photos and videos 2019, where you can find links to other videos, photo galleries, and reports from this year Czequestria.

@Mike84: I linked your report from the Photos and videos page at czequestria.cz RD wink

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

It's already three months since Czequestria 2019 - and I would like to use this moment to thank all participants for amazing atmosphere, but mainly to everypony, who contributed by their own hooves to make this year Czequestria as awesome as it was Twilight smile

If you enjoyed Czequestria, you can be sure, that seeing you happy, makes us happy too Pinkie happy

My thanks to all of you!

https://www.czequestria.cz/thank-you/

[Bild: GNEmCKL.jpg]

Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

I just dealt a bunch of achievements (ger.: Abzeichen des Bronies.de-Abzeichen-Systems) for all Bronies.de account holders of whom I somehow could extract the account names. Of course, everyone who had a plushie at PlushieCon got the achievement (quite obviously, one needs to be there to have the plushie at PlushieCon Pinkie happy , so the PlushieCon achievements are dealt, too); I read through this thread, I searched my mind, I read through the thread regarding ride and room sharing... yet I'm sure I didn't catch all account holders because they didn't write something in the forum which could hint me they were there. I did not search Telegram or Discord channels, I wouldn't know where to even start there. And there are even a few people I know from meetups, from talking to, maybe even their real names - but not the nicknames.

So, if you find you're still missing the Czequestria 2019 achievement symbol in your profile here: just tell a Mod you're trusting about it, and you should get it really soon.

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste