Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
23.04.2024, 11:19

Czequestria 2019: Ancient World
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

RE: Czequestria 2019: Ancient World
Sorry guys, I've been away for a while. So to the questions:

(09.08.2019)404compliant schrieb:  
(31.07.2019)Xeto schrieb:  Are any new information about crowdfunding coming soon?

Well informed sources told me that they're working on it. ^^

Yep, this was answered right a few minutes ago - crowdfunding has been launched! Yep... I worked on it as much as possible.

(13.08.2019)Perrydotto schrieb:  
(13.08.2019)404compliant schrieb:  
(13.08.2019)Perrydotto schrieb:  There will absolutely be one, I can say that with confidence  Pinkie happy

Your hat was itching?

That, and my train ticket to Czequestria  RD wink

I can confirm t(hat)  FS grins expect the announcement soon!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
XetoTravels Offline
Sportpony

(14.08.2019)Jamis schrieb:  Sorry guys, I've been away for a while. So to the questions:

(09.08.2019)404compliant schrieb:  
(31.07.2019)Xeto schrieb:  Are any new information about crowdfunding coming soon?

Well informed sources told me that they're working on it. ^^

Yep, this was answered right a few minutes ago - crowdfunding has been launched! Yep... I worked on it as much as possible.

Yep I checked it out. Of course Miss Libussa already is sold out. Lucky Tongue

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(14.08.2019)Xeto schrieb:  Of course Miss Libussa already is sold out. Lucky Tongue

That was just few leftover plushies from 2017 Twilight happy there is still one left now...

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Charity auction: Hippotherapy is Magic

Like almost every brony convention, Czequestria always features a charity auction! This year, we will be supporting an equine cause – Hippotherapy, which is a form of equine-assisted therapy. A close contact with the animals positively affects patient’s motor skills, coordination and balance. Haven’t you ever thought hugging equines could be magical?

Anypony can donate an MLP-related item to the auction and all the money will go to support the above mentioned magical thing!

And as every year, the charity auction will be run by famous Perrydotto in action&fun style!

For more information (also how to donate) please check the Program – Charity auction on our website.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Petra Hobzová - Czech actress and voice actress

[Bild: Petra_Hobzova_OC_Czequestria_2019.png]

Petra Hobzová is not only a great actress who has appeared in many series and theatre roles, but also a top-notch dubber who has played countless roles.

To Czequestria attendees, she's known as Sunset Shimmer from Equestria Girls, but she has given her voice to many other characters in movies (such as Zootropolis or Deadpool) as well as in series such as Mentalist, Dallas or Powerpuff Girls. In the latter she gave her voice to Bubbles, originally played by Tara Strong, the one and only Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.

Do you want to know more? Check the Czequestria website, Program – Guests page.

(OC design made by Light)

Perrydotto Offline
Signin' Pony

I love when conventions have local voice actors! Looking forward to meeting her Smile

Wenn ihr nur eure schockierten Gesichter sehen könntet - Unvergleichlich!

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

PlushieCon - for the first time at Czequestria

[Bild: PlushieCon-logo.png]

Why should only bronies have a convention? PlushieCon is the convention of the plushies - a unique chance to see so many plushies gathered together!

You may have already heard about it or even seen it at other conventions such as GalaCon (where we had our 5th anniversary this year), Hearth's Warming Con or at other events. For you to enjoy the convention of the plushies and your MLP-related plushie(s) take part, PlushieCon comes to Czequestria this year for very first time!

We may not reach the size of GalaCon, obviously - but a smaller PlushieCon is a nice thing, too and still you can see the whole range of all the different characters, sizes, both handmade and industrial-made. Little hint: Czequestria Guest of Honor, Elley-Ray, loves plushies Wink

For details and how your plushies can attend, see the Czequestria webpage: Program – PlushieCon.

Magic Twilight Offline
Doku-Pony

Wow, PlushieCon is very popular outside? :-)
Would there be a livestream from prague ?
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

No, I don't think so (but this time, I think so in advance already RD wink ). It won't be as big as at GalaCon, and if there even will be an actual panel as PlushieCon is at GalaCon: don't know, but I don't think it's very likely. Therefore, no need for a PlushieCon stream this time RD wink

For Czequestria itself: that's something only Jamis can answer Twilight smile

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Magic Twilight Offline
Doku-Pony

Oh, no second try for a PlushieCon Anniversary Video?
Whatever. I wish you all a lot of fun and good happenings! :-D
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Ashes of Equestria return
and The Overmare Studios too!

[Bild: Ashes_of_Equestria.png]

We are pleased to welcome back our regular guests from The Overmare Studios!

Well known to all “Fallout: Equestria” fans and also to regular Czequestria attendees, The Overmare Studios team members AdamJ, Ansis, Hamish, and Robert come back to us with the latest news about the development of the computer game Ashes of Equestria (formerly named Fallout: Equestria, The Game). Don’t miss their panel on Saturday and be sure to check their table in vendor area - they sure have something to show you!

You can find all the information about the game on their website https://theovermare.com

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Program schedule for Czequestria revealed!

Saturday

[Bild: CZQ2019_program_schedule_saturday.png]

Sunday

[Bild: CZQ2019_program_schedule_sunday.png]

XetoTravels Offline
Sportpony

Yeah Trotmania again. ^_^

Billy-Rex Offline
Ponyville Pony

Aww yea, Adam is back at it! Love that guy.

Ich mach Musik! -klick mich, ich weiß, du willst es-

Gönnt euch "Bronies at Down"!

Der Typ von
[Bild: logo.png]
Billy-Rex Offline
Ponyville Pony

Ein paar Informationen für Leute, die mit dem Auto nach Tschechien reisen, gibt es hier: https://www.czech-tourist.de/verkehrsvorschriften.htm (nicht das jemand sagt, dass er nicht wusste, dass es in Tschechien etwas anders abläuft)

Was hat sich für Autofahrer seit der letzten Czequestria geändert? Man muss keine Ersatzglühbirnen mehr mitnehmen.

Der Typ von
XetoTravels Offline
Sportpony

Thank you for a great Czequestria again. It was gorgeous!
Jamis and the whole team staff, you rock! Muchas Gracias!

Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

It was awesome. Even the people I dragged along and aren't Bronies loved it.
It's gonna take me a little to process all the videos and photos I made.

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
Billy-Rex Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thank you for this amazing time, y'all! Not just the staff, but also the other visitors Smile

Der Typ von
Jan0o Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

Thank you all for this amazing weekend. I had so much fun.
The stuff really did a great job.
Perrydotto Offline
Signin' Pony

I had an incredible time once again! Thank you so, SO much for having me Hug It's always an honor and a pleasure to auction for you all!

Wenn ihr nur eure schockierten Gesichter sehen könntet - Unvergleichlich!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste