Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 12:56

Czequestria 202X: Sun vs. Moon
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Czequestria 202X: Sun vs. Moon
[Bild: Czequestria202X_banner_text_date.png]

Sometimes it feels like there that pony meetups and conventions are all in the past. But that's just a myth! Like others, our team has not given up, and despite everything, we’re still working on the preparations, even in these strange times. The atmosphere of big events is something we are all missing and want to experience again!

Theme for Czequestria 2022 will be the “Sun vs. Moon”!

[Bild: Solar_Empire_and_New_Lunar_Republic_by_Emkay.png]

Will you join the noble Solar Empire or the forces of the New Lunar Republic? Choose wisely!!
(author of the emblems is Emkay; used with the consent of the author)

The theme of the Sun and the Moon is one of the main ones in Equestria stories, whether we see Celestia and Luna, or stories that tie in with our two princess sisters. They have also found their way into many fanfictions (Children of the Night, Solar empire vs. New Lunar Republic...), and now even brony conventions   RD wink

The whole weekend filled with fun, fans, guests, and entertainment of all kinds - starting with traditional MLP-themed LARP, followed by panels, workshops, and music games, to the final charity auction - is waiting for all Czequestrians!  Twilight smile

When: 19. - 21. August 2022 (LARP on Friday, convention itself on Saturday and Sunday)
Where: KD Krakov, Prague, Czech Republic
Event language: English
Detailed info: www.czequestria.cz/en

Tickets: buy your ticket here!

Join the Czequestria herd on Discord!

For actual info and news, follow the @Czequestria Twitter.

In case of any questions, please let us know here in this thread or send us an e-mail to info@czskbronies.cz.

We are looking forward to see you in Prague!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 18.07.2022 von Jamis.)
Basinator Offline
Wonderbolt

RE: Czequestria 202X: Sun vs. Moon
We didn't meet yet, so...hi there! / )

Unfortunately...I am not convinced yet that Corona will allow us to meet up then. Please go by assuming it does not, or at least have a plan for when it doesn't.
I would be especially careful with renting anything yet or in general paying stuff in advance.

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

Basinator, please stop with being so negative... At least, they don't say when it will happen again - so i'll be positive that it will be asap when the pandemic is "nearly won". So it can be 2021, 2022 or maybe 2023 - we will it see.

At least, it's good to see that the "european meetups" didn't die that much as some other smaller companys. And that should be positive enough for a look into the future.

[Bild: ministryofwartimetech8brjf.png]
Traditional Avatar by Darksittich
Dominik-Man Offline
Wonderbolt

Yeah, I completly agree. I mean, it's good to see that the people trying there best to make meet-ups possible again. And I sure, even if meet-ups aren't possible this year, I pretty sure next year it will be way better. Because I believe that the covid situation will becoming better during this year and so it will be even more better next year. let's us hope für the best! Twilight happy

Früher bekannt als Squid-Player

Stolzer Brony since 2016 Heart

Examinierter Altenpfleger mit Leidenschaft! RD salute

Bin nur ein Dude in seinen Zwanziger, der MLP mag. Derpy confused
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(11.02.2021)Basinator schrieb:  We didn't meet yet, so...hi there! / )

It is possible... hi /)

Zitat:Unfortunately...I am not convinced yet that Corona will allow us to meet up then. Please go by assuming it does not, or at least have a plan for when it doesn't.
I would be especially careful with renting anything yet or in general paying stuff in advance.

I assume you did not check that link at the end of the first post, where the situation and the plan is explained a bit more in details. Don't worry - we don't organize the con for the first time and of course the possibility that it is not going to happen this year because of the pandemy is something we strongly consider (I thought that the con name suggest that at least) - the point is to let everypony know the situation around the event and plans for the future, so they can plan too and also have something to look forward to: be it this year or a next one RD wink

@Dominik-Man, Crash Override: thanks for the moral support Twilight smile yeah, these are hard times, but sonner or later, we'll be able to meet again.

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Malte279 Offline
Origamipony

Hi Jamis,
I'm looking forward to a Czequestria when it will be possible again and therefore think of the date 202X to be a very prudent basis to work with to neither make promisses that may be sabotaged by Corona nor let things slide to the point that it would be difficult to get them together again come the year that it will be possible again. Please take good care of yourself so long the situation still lasts Brohoof
I like the motto though it made me spontaneously think of a kind of some little caricatures.
For example Miss Libussa eagerly fitting rather abashed looking Celestia and Luna with armor while the two sisters desperately try to explain to her that they like each other and have no intention to fight or (quite the opposite) Miss Libussa embracing the hooves of both (armored) royal sisters telling them that she loves both of them but will get her popcorn for the joust RD laugh

Bis April 2020 war mein Name hier Mike84.
[Bild: ddvxj0k-2b272180-8426-4a2a-97c3-1140871b...7jLsAqn00g]     [Bild: meine_fanfiction_by_malte279-dao4mgb.png]
Ich freue mich sehr über Feedback und konstruktive Kritik zu meinen Projekten und meiner Fanfiction.
Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

Oh, quick reminder - on our site is a typing error; at one "time" there stands "2020X" - well, can happen, isn't even bad, bur can maybe confuse someone FS grins

Basinator Offline
Wonderbolt

Sorry, sorry! I didn't!

Not sure whether I didn't bother to check and assumed, or whether I simply didn't see it at all. :<

Pretty sure you will find a way to organize it once we hopefully somehow found a way to live with Corona!

Since I couldn't find anything regarding it, do you got any plans or backup plans for making it digital only?

Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

[Bild: title_megamanxwelcometotheyear20xx.gif]

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

Nice Con-Theme, i would join Team Sun! Celestia Cutie Mark
Dominik-Man Offline
Wonderbolt

I would join Team Moon, because Luna best Princess! And also Majora's Moon.
(I love Majora's Mask FS grins )

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

Well, there's no shelters... so i would go to the "big blue one", means:

"To the Moooooooooooonn! " Luna Cutie Mark (or NLR - New Lunar Republic).

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Planning the summer already? We have something for you!

The situation is slowly beginning to change for the better, and like most of you, we are making more serious plans for the summer. And even though we are not out of this mess yet, we want to share something important with you:

If Czequestria takes place this year, it will be the last Friday + weekend in August!
(27–29th August 2021)

We still believe that we will meet together in person at Czequestria this year, maybe in smaller numbers and with a program adapted to the current situation. We look forward to seeing you all!

Dominik-Man Offline
Wonderbolt

That's wonderful news! Cheerilee awesome Maybe it will happen! And then, I hope, I can come.

Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

Let's hope for the best Twilight smile

I don't know yet whether I can come or not... new job, my new company appears to be running extremely low on staff... well, we'll see. Would love to see Praha again, but of course can't make any promises yet.

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Who would you like to see at Czequestria?
(suggestions, tips and wishes)

[Bild: Libuse_Sun_info_202X.png]

Brony fandom is certainly driven by a large portion of creativity: artists of all kinds, technicians, entertainers… amazing creators, their projects, activities, and other works inspired by MLP. Wouldn’t it be great to get to know more of them and see the outcomes of their creativity in person at the convention? Yes, we also think it’s a great idea Twilight smile

So if you have any wishes or tips for any community activity, project, or artist that you would like to see at the next Czequestria, please let us know via the Suggestions, tips and wishes page!

Oh and… if you are one of these creators or run a community activity and you would like to present it at Czequestria, do not hesitate and send us your info as well RD wink

We look forward to reading your suggestions and wishes! Empty spaces in the schedule of Czequestria (including concerts) are already eager to be filled with the thematic MLP program.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Unknown X for element 202X has been solved!

The announcement long awaited by everypony is finally here! We could give you a long obscure description, but in this case, a straight and fair answer is the best, and probably also the expected one:

Due to the current pandemic situation, Czequestria 202X is postponed to the end of August next year.

During the last month, the chances for a fast return to normal were rising and we believed in Czequestria happening this year, even if with some restrictions. But last days made it worse again and traveling across the borders seems to be following the same trend soon. It was a hard decision, but even if it made us sad, we believe it's the right one. Czequestria preparations continue. Let's keep trotting until it's safe to meet together again!

We are looking forward to seeing you in late August 202X, where X=2!

404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

The X has been doubled!

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Date and place of Czequestria 202X revealed!

After a long break from conventions and meetups, the cloudy sky is finally clearing up! So it's time to kick another cloud out of the sky and fill in a few blank fields on your calendars:

Czequestria 202X  will take place on August 19-21, 2022

And as in previous years, we'll meet together in KD Krakov in Prague, Czech Republic.

[Bild: Solar_Empire_and_New_Lunar_Republic_by_E...26x120.png]

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Volunteer registration and program contributions are open!

Despite hiding in the shadows for a longer time (recent past events kept us busy elsewhere), Czequestria 2022 is alive! Preparations are already in full swing: planning, counting, arranging venue and guests, saying hi to new members of the organization team … there is always something going on.

Preparation is one thing, but we will need much more during the Czequestria weekend – therefore, as every year, we are looking for volunteers (in Czech con jargon “staff”) who will help us on the spot with the preparation and running of the event itself. Do you want to join? Awesome! Whether you have experience from the past or want to try volunteering for the first time, we are glad that we got this together!

Information and registration for the volunteer team can be found on the page Join the staff team.

No one, however, goes to a convention to look at the organizers Twilight smile In addition to meeting other fans and friends, Czequestria is primarily a space for content creators, not only guests of big names but everyone who contributes to the brony community. Whether you are an artist of any kind, a game developer, or have something interesting prepared for the brony audience, there is a space for you too!

If you want to present your work at Czequestria, or organize a workshop or any other thematic activity, be sure to write to us via the page Participate and perform at Czequestria!

In the meantime, we are still working on the ticket sale and vendor registration. We will get back to you soon with more news!

[Bild: Solar_Empire_and_New_Lunar_Republic_by_E...26x120.png]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste