Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
12.05.2024, 12:42

I Can Read! (Generation 4)
LatePony Offline
Changeling

I Can Read! (Generation 4)
Beim Verlag HarperCollins erscheinen im Zuge von I Can Read!, einer Comicserie für Vorschüler, auch einige Ausgaben zur Gen4.

[Bild: 51EAoXPIDIL.jpg]

Klappentext schrieb:Based on the all-new animated series, this My First I Can Read is perfect for sharing with the Pony Life fan in your life!

Meet new and old friends as the Ponies show you around Sugarcube Corner, the home of the Mane 6’s magical mishaps! My Little Pony: Pony Life Meet the Ponies is a My First I Can Read, perfect for shared reading with a child.

Pony Life is the all-new animated series following the Mane 6 ponies as the explore the funny side of friendship! Together, they run into all sorts of cupcake conundrums and magical mishaps. These ponies make everyday adventures real ridiculous. But Pony Life isn’t just a show, it’s a lifestyle. These ponies encourage everyone to #lovethatponylife!

[Bild: 51a6hukk2dL.jpg]

Klappentext schrieb:Based on the hit animated series and best-selling Hasbro toy, this Level 1 Can Read is perfect for sharing with the My Little Pony fan in your life!

There are so many things to see and do in Ponyville, you may need to call on the Mane 6 to be your tour guides. Follow the ponies as they pay a visit to all of the best spots in Ponyville!

My Little Pony: Welcome to Ponyville is a Level One I Can Read book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. Whether shared at home or in a classroom, the short sentences, familiar words, and simple concepts of Level One books support success for children eager to start reading on their own.

Hier können kleine Fohlen schon große Ponyfans werden. Zumindest, wenn sie auch was mit der englischen Sprache anfangen können.

Der Verlag stellt immer zu Beginn des Buches den Eltern die Anforderungen des Buches vor:

[Bild: readinglevel.png]

Zur Gen4 gibt es immerhin ein paar Ausgaben bis Level 1. Natürlich kommt nun bedeutend mehr zur Gen5, da geht es sogar schon bis Level 2.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste