Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 13:54

4. Prague Meet-up
Honzdir Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

4. Prague Meet-up
Hello, everypony! Some of you may remeber me from the meet-up in Prague few weeks ago, or from Galacon, where I was as Rainbow Dash. RD laugh

I would like to invite you to our czech meet-up in Prague!

It’s been over a year since the last big Prague meet-up. Despite the expectations, our numbers have almost doubled and it has come to our next big meet-up. It's my pleasure to announce that at the end of october the

Big meet-up of CZ/SK bronies in Prague
will take place

Not only to see, but to experience something special RD wink

As any of other participants of other brony meet-up on czech or foreign events can confirm, the experience of meeting up belongs amongst the ones you never forget and even to very often remembered ones. Many times in a group - shout out to those who got to participate thanks to that! RD laugh

Information:
Where: Prague, KD (Cultural Centre) Kyje (Šimanovská 47, 198 00‎) http://goo.gl/maps/fQfXP
When: 19.-20. 10. (Mane programme is on 19.10 at 17.00)
Programme:

Programme - SATURDAY

Day Programme - “Cutie Mark Crusaders - Universe Travellers!”

Have you ever wanted to try the adventures ponies expereince? As we all know, that's a stupid question. RD wink Maybe you've already tried it through hypnossis recordings, but now you have a chance to live as one of them. We'll only tell you, that you will be helping three ponies on their adventurous journey, that's nothing like Equestria has ever seen!

What was it? You don't know Prague? It doesn't matter! This game will lead you through Prague and show you interesting places and also that is isn't just city of cars, angry hurrying people and night clubs. Are you from Prague? Great! Do you think you know Prague? If you do, we'll show you there are still some places you don't know about.

Start now, have some fun!

If you're afraid you will not be able to make it, either by getting lost, or by not having enough knowledge, don't worry. This route will really manage everypony. And you don't need much knowledge either! Pinkie happy And what about physical aspect? This route will walk most tourists by sightseeing pace in a couple of hours.

There's only one question left - will you join? If you will, don't forget to register in advance and arrive at the starting line in time. Cutiemark Crusaders - Universe Travellers are relying on you!

09:30 - meet-up at Palackého náměstí
16:00 - saying goodbye to CMC Universe Travellers at unspecified place (end of the game)

Evening Programme - KD Kyje (Large hall)
17:00 - The gates of meet-up are opening
17:30 - Opening ceremony, announcement of cometition results of the Prague mascot and group photo
(free time)
19:00 - Announcement of results of the CMC game and lottery of sponsors' tickets
(free time)
21:00 - (Not only) Summer with ponies and CZ/SK bronies - yesterday, today and tomorrow
(free time)
22:30 - Concert of brony music - known and unknown
23:30 - Closing ceremony, saying goodbye and heading home

Evening Programme - KD Kyje (Small Hall)
18:30 - 23:30 - DDR Trotmania aka dance with ponies!

We're making a meet-up, not a con, where it's impossible to stop for a moment in the flow of programme, so we leave you a lot of free time. Explore everything that is prepared for you all around, say hello to old friends, find new ones and most impotantly - have fun! Pinkie happy

Programme - SUNDAY

Afterparty, lasergame... (we're still figuring this out)

Registration for the meet-up >> here <<
(everypony who registered in advance will leave with a small present RD wink)

If you have any constructive criticism, or question, don't be afraid to write them down in this thread - we'll be happy to read them! Pinkie approved

PS: JIf you’re not sure how it might look like in a quantity like this, take a look at last years’ Winter karaoke party (Links to the gallery are at the end of the first post).

HOW TO PAY IN ADVANCE

Avoid unnecessary waiting before you find the right coin and before people find their wallet, you have now chance to pay in advance and make sure you have your place!

If you problem with spending (according to some post on czech forum, there is this problem RD laugh) you can pay your entrance fee with Paypal and have one less thing to worry about. Just send the payment in this format and the rest is on us RD deals with it

Send you payments on PayPal on this email:

Code:
novak(dot)commando(at)googlemail(dot)com
Just replace (dot) with . and (at) with @

* Into the message for recipient put: "Fee for Prague Meet-up" and your nickname on this forum
* When paying, use the "I'm sending money to family or friends" option, otherwise the full ammount will not come

Price:
Standard: 60 Kč (= 2.40 €)
Sponsor: 200 Kč (= 7.80 €) *

* If you want, you can pay even more, we won't complain - it will help us pay expensive pieces of decoration, renting fee for the spaces, technics, administrative a lincense fees, food, transport and organization costs, printing, etc.

Most of this post is translated from the post on czech forum. Thanks to Jamis and Melgarh for writing it -> http://bronies.cz/Vlakno-4-oficialni-CZ-...sraz-Praha

Czech brony from Bronies.cz RD laugh
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.10.2013 von Honzdir.)
Honzdir Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

RE: 4. Prague Meet-up
Bump Pinkie happy I'm glad to see some Dresdner bronies to join and here is a little spoiler and a tease Wink
Spoiler (Öffnen)
We hope to see more german bronies Wink

Oh and did I mention that you will be able to meet the famous Piano Zecora and the Fluttershy (Flutterguy) who won a hug from Peter New at the auction from Galacon? Eeyup

Czech brony from Bronies.cz RD laugh
LowT Offline
Bronies Hamburg-Holstein e.V. Schatzmeister

RE: 4. Prague Meet-up
Sadly I am attending the birthday party of a friend of mine on that weekend FS sad

But I already had the idea to visit you guys around march next year with whoever wants to join..! RD laugh
So you will hear from me sooner or later, when my vacation schedule finally stands^^
In the meantime I wish you lots of fun - and drink one (or two) for me! AJ Prost

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste