Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
27.04.2024, 22:39

Czequestria 2014 [Prague, Czech Republic] - Tickets sale now!
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

RE: Czequestria 2014 [Prague, Czech Republic] - Tickets sale now!
UPDATE - ROOM 111 - The Gaming room!

Huzzah! The games have been doubled! That's right - we've got an entire room dedicated to My Little Karaoke as well as to Trottmania (DDR)!

So warm up your hooves and clear up your lungs - the games are on!

UPDATE - VENDORS

We've got the vendors assembled and now assigned to the tables! Venue map including the vendor tables is available at the bottom.

1-4 - My Little Workshop
Buttons, mugs, T-shirts, pillows, mousepads

5 - Yami Björk
Cosplay accessories and commissions

6 - Autokrator's Chest
Custom painted MLP figurines, posters, buttons, pendants, rings, linocuts, original arts

7 - Antošík
Posters of all sorts

8 - Schimy
Buttons, leather items, original arts

9-10 - Dračí křídlo
Buttons, magnets, pendants, earrings, knitted items

11 - 99%Angel CUSTOMS
Plushies, hand engraved glasses, custom pony patches and figures

12 - BladeRain
MLP jewelry - necklases, earings, pendants, keyrings

13 - Dragoniana
Buttons, fimo ponies, plushies, T-shirts, bracelests, earings

14 - Xeelee
Buttons, blindbags, hand painted bags

Note: CZ/SK bronies & Czequestria & Crowdfunding items at stand no.7 !

UPDATE - VENUE MAP W/ VENDOR TABLES

Aaand the promised map is right here:
[Bild: floor_plan_guide2_0.png]

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.08.2014 von Jamis.)
Linzerony Abwesend
Wonderbolt

Booked and paid for the tickets ... now I must sit down, drink tea and wait. RD salute
BRO-PONY Offline
Wonderbolt

hi
just a little question
ive bought the cheap ticket and a friend of mine has allready paid for me
ive bought the cheap one because i wasnt sure how much money ive got left after galacon
now it seems like ive got around 200€-300€ for czequestria left
can i still upgrade my ticket with the shirt included??

im already very excited for Czeqestria^^

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

IMPORTANT UPDATE

1) The Feeling Fancy ticket sale will stop this WEEKEND! ( 9th August )

2) New Guest - Anneli Heed herself!

It's as hard to believe for us as it is for you but - its the truth! We would like to welcome the very first voice actress to Czequestria - the one and only Anneli Heed!

She is from the land of vikings - from Sweden! Apart from voice acting she also does stand-up comedy, impersonation and sing too! Many of us were lucky to witness this first-hand at Crystal Fair's party where she paired up with Daniel Ingram and it was breath-taking!

And don't forget the very first moment that sparkled all of this - the famous Soarin's apple pie!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(06.08.2014)BRO-PONY schrieb:  hi
just a little question
ive bought the cheap ticket and a friend of mine has allready paid for me
ive bought the cheap one because i wasnt sure how much money ive got left after galacon
now it seems like ive got around 200€-300€ for czequestria left
can i still upgrade my ticket with the shirt included??

im already very excited for Czeqestria^^

Hi,

I hope you had a lot of fun at Galacon (as I had RD wink )

To your question: yes, it's possible to upgrade the ticket to Feelin' Fancy (until this Sunday, as stated above). Please send me an email about ticket upgrade to tickets@czskbronies.cz with your name and ID you already received at first registration - I'll give you details, how to upgrade the ticket.

Linzerony Abwesend
Wonderbolt

The one and only Czequestria'14 is over, but still there were some bronies from Austria and Bavaria there in Prague. (Myself, Volteer, Mr_Skyline, Random Dave, Rainbow Trashie and Nice - also some from Berlin, but that's a other story.)
Thank you @Jamis and your wonderful crew for this great event!

Czequestria was from the 29th to 31st of August in Prague and has some known guests, so for example: EileMonty, as known as Buttons Mom!!!! or Octavia, Anneli Heed, as known as Swedish Spitfire (and also Spike, Cheerilee, Sweetie Bell, and so on.), The Overmare Studios (Fallout Equestria: The Game), Yami Björk (Cosplaydesigner) and PerryDotto (Everybody knows her, right? Smile )!

And here are some photos: EileMonty and Mr_Skyline
Spoiler (Öffnen)

Oh, did I mention that we bought the one and only "Buttons Mom"-Pillow?
It was even featured by Eile on Twitter!
Don't believe us? Take a look: Twitter
Spoiler (Öffnen)

But not only that, also the Libussa-Rollup, which costs 2000 Bucks by the way, is now in our hands! Of course every guest has signed it.
Spoiler (Öffnen)

And here is a group-photo with our little souvenir:
Spoiler (Öffnen)
Mr_Skyline Offline
...verleiht Flügel und Horn

Czequestria was so Aesome! [Bild: cl-derp-clap.png]

[Bild: bronies_bayern_e_v__signatur_by_eywalion-d7vnsed.gif]
[Bild: mr_skyline_pink.png]
RainbowTrashie Offline
Ponyville Pony

Yeah it was pretty cool, especially for the first con. you organised!
Nice to meet people from czech republic I wouldn't have met without that convention.
Pinkie happy

[Bild: apple_fritter_fan_button_by_kasumi357-d7so6tr.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

It's quite a long time, but thank you all for attending  Pinkie happy positive feedback is really heartwarming thing and a big reward for us. I hope we did not see each other for the last time RD wink

Anyway... Skejpr finished report from Czequestria few days ago (aired for the first time at Christmas Karaoke Pony Party in Prague last weekend) and brought us all back in time to those days at the end of this August. If you wanna go too and join the others at the Czequestria again, enjoy watching the video Twilight smile

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste