Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.04.2024, 21:09

Thread für alles
Kaneki Abwesend
Wonderbolt

RE: Thread für alles
Getting high :33

Fujiwara no Mokou Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

Look at Bronies.de Zitate Thread. What i said to Antanica

It’s about to go down, we go have a show down, I’ll give you the rundown, wra-ah-ah!
Handle me with friction, take me with conviction, make me your addiction, wra-ah-ah!
Noizogeddon Offline
Changeling

A little bit odd for the social standarts but why not beget many children for the population of the mars? [Bild: pc-diunno.png]
Space Warrior Abwesend
Indigofohlen

(30.04.2015)Noizogeddon schrieb:  A little bit odd for the social standarts but why not beget many children for the population of the mars? [Bild: pc-diunno.png]
Because Mars is not habitable anymore and I don't want to spend the rest of my life under a pressurized dome.

And also I wouldn't want children with a random person from the internet which I know since only a mere 2 days and of whom I don't have any photos.
Noizogeddon Offline
Changeling

Anymore? What happend to the mars? :o

Why not? She seems to be nice and children are cute Twilight smile
Cutie Mark Crusader

Wow.

Now I'm really mad. REALLY MAD!

It’s about to go down, we go have a show down, I’ll give you the rundown, wra-ah-ah!
Handle me with friction, take me with conviction, make me your addiction, wra-ah-ah!
Noizogeddon Offline
Changeling

You are mad too?

[Bild: rd-twilight6.png]
InsaneBronie Abwesend
Draconequus

wollt ihr zwei euch nicht en zimmer nehmen und gleich zur sache kommen.... oder noch ewig kauderwelsch labern Twilight: No, Really?
Noizogeddon Offline
Changeling

Nope, the room is already taken by you & Monchi :I
InsaneBronie Abwesend
Draconequus

ich weiß.....

[Bild: GroovyBaby.jpg]
Space Warrior Abwesend
Indigofohlen

(30.04.2015)Noizogeddon schrieb:  Anymore? What happend to the mars? :o
After they accidentally seperated their brain sides in the Lucifer experiment where they created an uncontrolled merkaba, the Martians became a pure male species and therefore absolutely emotionless, egoistic and aggressive, which led to a lot of wars which devastated the planet and killed most of their population. Some martians used the merkaba to timetravel somewhere else while the remaining ones - a few thousand out of a population of many millions - fled their planet with starships in search for a new home, which they found on Earth, an island neir Atlantis to be exact.

Zitat:Why not? She seems to be nice and children are cute Twilight smile
I am only attracted to teenage girls from outer space or a future Earth.^^ They should look cute and nice and I prefer it if they are "well-fed"/overweight, as far as their personalities are of concern, a girl should be very intelligent so that I can talk with her about my scientific theories and fantasy stories.
Cutie Mark Crusader

Lol that ignorant fool, thinking like this the first post this evening. Trying to be someone importend. Just go away you InsaneBronie.

@Noizogeddon

Yes... But I mich start a more peacefull Fragethread tomorrow where I'll answer with chibi Pictures drawn by me for every question I'll get.

Noizogeddon Offline
Changeling

Sounds like a cool idea. I will visit your thread then. But really every question? [Bild: cl-fs-oops.png]

@Antanica

Wow, I didn' know that the history of this planet is that interessting. But this was long time ago, wasn't it?
derGarrulus Abwesend
Changeling

Waching Adventure Time while chilling on the couch

Space Warrior Abwesend
Indigofohlen

(30.04.2015)daJoschi schrieb:  Waching Adventure Time while chilling on the couch
Please not, that show nearly caused my total mental decline.
derGarrulus Abwesend
Changeling

(30.04.2015)Antanica schrieb:  
(30.04.2015)daJoschi schrieb:  Waching Adventure Time while chilling on the couch
Please not, that show nearly caused my total mental decline.
It's too late

Cutie Mark Crusader

@Antanica lol

@Noizogeddon

I'll try to. If there are to many, then the people questioning will have to wait a little for my answers.

@daJoshi

Sorry, du bist kein voller Idiot. Nur so ein bisschen. Damit du dich besser fühlst Wink

Noizogeddon Offline
Changeling

And you really don't wanna date a human girl from now? :I Partly they look so sexy D:

Kay, Fuji :3
InsaneBronie Abwesend
Draconequus

[Bild: 7n3rw7.jpg]
derGarrulus Abwesend
Changeling

Who needs Drugs if u have Adventure Time

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 4 Gast/Gäste