Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 23:44

Innsbruck community
Rainbow  16.09.2018
Clear_Skies Offline
Blank Flank

Rainbow  Innsbruck community
Hello all!

I've recvently moved to Innsbruck for a short while to complete an internship.
Now this week I saw a car in the city with multiple Rainbow Dash decals and wondered if there was a community established in the area?
It would be fun to meet some of you and drink a beer and maybe watch some episodes!

Sorry for my lack of German skills in advance RD wink
rainbowdash28 Offline
Techminpony

RE: Innsbruck community
(16.09.2018)Clear_Skies schrieb:  Hello all!

Nice to see you!

(16.09.2018)Clear_Skies schrieb:  I've recvently moved to Innsbruck for a short while to complete an internship.
Now this week I saw a car in the city with multiple Rainbow Dash decals and wondered if there was a community established in the area?
It would be fun to meet some of you and drink a beer and maybe watch some episodes!

Nice! Even though I'm too far away (Lower Austria), but maybe you're going to receive some replies from some bronies in Tirol. It's a very nice city, travelled there multiple times, very unique in style - since my sister don't live there anymore I wasn't there (only once in Tirol about ~6 months ago).

How long you're going to be there? For some people that's a very important concern to think about, maybe I'm going to travel to Tirol once more. It wouldn't be a problem to plan some little meetup in Innsbruck. If time isn't too short.

(16.09.2018)Clear_Skies schrieb:  Sorry for my lack of German skills in advance  RD wink

Nothing to worry about. It's the same story with my skills about english grammar RD laugh

Zwar ist die Aktivität im Österreich Treffen-Bereich etwas schwach geworden, aber ich hoffe doch das sich ein paar Bronies aus Tirol melden könnten. Pinkie happy
(Unfortunatley the activity in austrian meetup subforum is very low, still hoping that some bronies from tirol are going to shout out.)

[Bild: 9dC8FqL.png]
Campino & Nohra together by AntiSocial
Clear_Skies Offline
Blank Flank

(17.09.2018)rainbowdash28 schrieb:  Nice! Even though I'm too far away (Lower Austria), but maybe you're going to receive some replies from some bronies in Tirol. It's a very nice city, travelled there multiple times, very unique in style - since my sister don't live there anymore I wasn't there (only once in Tirol about ~6 months ago).

I hope so! AJ hmm I wouldn't mind traveling a little bit if there's a meet in the general area, atleast my car will be of some use then.
Innsbruck is nice indeed, really enjoying living here! Especially love the historical centre and (cliche) the mountains. Though it's kind of hard to get into the social life without knowing German well. Lyra astonished While Dutch is similar enough, I'm having a hard time with the Tyrolean dialect.

(17.09.2018)rainbowdash28 schrieb:  How long you're going to be there? For some people that's a very important concern to think about, maybe I'm going to travel to Tirol once more. It wouldn't be a problem to plan some little meetup in Innsbruck. If time isn't too short.

I'll be here until mid January, so about 4 months. Should be enough time to plan something! Cheerilee awesome
SaveHunter Offline
Silly Filly

hey Clear_Skies,

yesterday, i just uploaded the Thread for our next big MeetUp in Vienna! Twilight smile
https://www.bronies.de/showthread.php?tid=27640

Hope to see you there! Brohoof
Clear_Skies Offline
Blank Flank

(20.09.2018)SaveHunter schrieb:  hey Clear_Skies,

yesterday, i just uploaded the Thread for our next big MeetUp in Vienna! Twilight smile
https://www.bronies.de/showthread.php?tid=27640

Hope to see you there!  Brohoof

Awesome! It's quite a while away, but the train is a viable option. I will try to be there! /)
Germandash Offline
Silly Filly

I would also be happy about a meeting in Innsbruck. I live in South Tyrol, not far away.

Silver Shine Offline
Royal Guard

Oh hello y'all, been a while since I've been here.
Yes there are still quite a few Bronies in Innsbruck, our last real meetup in the City might have been a while ago but we still do stuff together very often.

Who knows maybe we can meetup again if anyone's interested Brohoof

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste