Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
05.05.2024, 12:55

the english Laberthread (the fine british way!)
snek Offline
Cooler Mann

RE: Laberthread (English)
entfernt
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20.05.2013 von snek.)
Whitey Offline
Draconequus

(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  Näh, I just cant laugh about stuff like little britain or any of these series on comedy central. Twilight: No, Really?

Same here. When i want british humor, i watch Monty Python.

And my favourite TV-Show is and will always be Noir. Twilight smile

[Bild: 46139l.jpg]

No gods or kings. Only Tanya.
[Bild: epjuis9w.jpg]
Fragt Whitey - Whiteys wirres Wunderland
LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

(19.02.2013)Alexander schrieb:  iiiiii dont like animes Twilight happy

Oh.. thats very sad... ^^
[Bild: 2569156_o.gif]

@Whitey
Noir, hm? Never heard of that series. I think i´m gonna study a bit about that at anisearch. Maybe you just gave me an advice to the next 5-star-series. Cheerilee awesome

[Bild: qkut2nio.png]

[Bild: bvj77e8p.png]
... denn dummes Gschmarr hat man gleich.. nur kan warmen Leberkäse...

snek Offline
Cooler Mann

entfernt
LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

Yes indeed. ^^ One piece and especially Dragonball. These are the shows, that most of the people around me, and also myself, grew up with. Cheerilee awesome

Whitey Offline
Draconequus

(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  @Whitey
Noir, hm? Never heard of that series. I think i´m gonna study a bit about that at anisearch. Maybe you just gave me an advice to the next 5-star-series. Cheerilee awesome

We'll see. I think it's great but there are some issues. It's kinda slow, especially at the beginning. And the animation isn't too fluid because they had not enough money. So they used a lot auf stills and shadows and close ups instead. Many people hate it, but i think it adds a lot of atmosphere and beauty to it. Kinda like a Film Noir mixed with James Bond and an old western.

And i don't like animes like One Piece and Dragonball. Cheap produced and not very interesting. I grew up with it, but thats it.

LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

(19.02.2013)Whitey schrieb:  
(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  @Whitey

We'll see. I think it's great but there are some issues. It's kinda slow, especially at the beginning. And the animation isn't too fluid because they had not enough money. So they used a lot auf stills and shadows and close ups instead. Many people hate it, but i think it adds a lot of atmosphere and beauty to it. Kinda like a Film Noir mixed with James Bond and an old western.

And i don't like animes like One Piece and Dragonball. Cheap produced and not very interesting. I grew up with it, but thats it.

Well, i read the description of the series on anisearch and it really sounds interesting. I have experience with animes, that have a few issues, but that doesnt change the fact, that they also can be fantastic. Hellsing and Sora no otoshimono are examples for that. While watching them i discovered a few negative aspects, but when i finished it, the positive aspects are just stronger than the negatives and i dont really care about them any more. Cheerilee awesome In the moment I am still watching Stein;Gate but after that I think i´m gonna give "Noir" a go. Cheerilee awesome

Whitey Offline
Draconequus

(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  In the moment I am still watching Stein;Gate but after that I think i´m gonna give "Noir" a go. Cheerilee awesome

Nice, let me know what you think (or when you drop it after 5 episodes like many other people i know did). xD

LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

Oh, i will let you know, dont worry. xD
But i can tell you for sure, i am not going to drop it. ^^ I am not a fan of people, that drop animes after the first 3 episodes or something just because the story itself didnt reach them or warmed up yet.
All animes i watched, including the really REALLY shitty ones, i watched until the end. Cheerilee awesome

snek Offline
Cooler Mann

entfernt
Whitey Offline
Draconequus

(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  All animes i watched, including the really REALLY shitty ones, i watched until the end. Cheerilee awesome

Queen's Blade cured me of that. Lyra eww

snek Offline
Cooler Mann

entfernt
LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

(19.02.2013)Whitey schrieb:  
(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  All animes i watched, including the really REALLY shitty ones, i watched until the end. Cheerilee awesome

Queen's Blade cured me of that. Lyra eww

I was once almost about to start with queens blade. xD after your reaction I assume that i should NOT do it. RD laugh

And the walking dead, yeah.. I only played the game on xbox, which i think is probably the best game of 2012 after assassins creed. Maybe i should watch the series, everyone always says how good it is. Twilight: not bad

Whitey Offline
Draconequus

(19.02.2013)LaJoker schrieb:  I was once almost about to start with queens blade. xD after your reaction I assume that i should NOT do it. RD laugh

Well it's tits and fighting. But it's sooooo boring! Jesus. You wouldn't believe how painfully dull this is. How can anyone fuck such a simple concept up like this? I have no idea. Some people like it though.

And The Walking Dead is awesome. If you like zombies, this is your series. Pinkie approved

snek Offline
Cooler Mann

entfernt
LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

(19.02.2013)Whitey schrieb:  Well it's tits and fighting. But it's sooooo boring! Jesus. You wouldn't believe how painfully dull this is. How can anyone fuck such a simple concept up like this? I have no idea. Some people like it though.

Well, good to know, pal. RD laugh Not that i would have anything against both of these aspects (Cheerilee awesome ), but i cant stand boring stuff.. so thanks for the information. Twilight happy

And Walking Dead. Yeah, i think i´m gonna give this one a go as well. ^^ After that amazing game, i am really looking forward to it. Twilight happy

The only zombies, i had to do with the last few months, were the zombies in Highschool of the Dead. RD laugh

snek Offline
Cooler Mann

entfernt
Whitey Offline
Draconequus

I like Highschool of the Dead... sometimes. The end and beginning were really good. But then they just stopped the story to show girls bathing... for like 4 entire episodes. That was pretty boring as well. It had some redeeming qualities though.

Best Ecchi-Anime ist still Ikkitousen imo.

snek Offline
Cooler Mann

entfernt
LaJoker Offline
Wonderbolt

Well, yeah, you´re right Alexander. It is.. different. RD laugh

And Whitey, i have to agree. I mean, i wouldnt say, i didnt like what i saw there, you know. (Cheerilee awesome ) but as you say, they should have tried to continue the main story. The ending is very open and damn i cant wait for the next season of HOTD. Twilight happy
I havent watched Ikkitousen yet. HOTD and Sora no otoshimono are the best, i have seen yet.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste