Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
28.03.2024, 09:38

Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

RE: Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
(05.05.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  Fährt wer mit dem Zug über Nürnberg? (weil dann könnten wir zusammen fahren)

Ich würde auf der Route (zumindest lt. DB) bis nach nürnberg mit dem zug fahren, und dnach in den (DB) IC - Bus gen Praha umsteigen. Preise hab ich leider (noch) nicht, weswegen ich da auch noch kein Hotel und auch kein Ticket besorgt habe.

[Bild: ministryofwartimetech8brjf.png]
Traditional Avatar by Darksittich
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

As promised, here are some lines with my experiences and recommendations considering getting cash money and using the public transport systems. I'm writing from the point of view as a foreigner, as a tourist who has visited Praha about a dozen times now, and well of course, I might have noticed some things that are so common and normal to local natives that they never would think of mentioning them, but they may well be interesting to visitors.

Getting cash money (Öffnen)

Public transport (Öffnen)

So, right now, this is all I could think about it. No worries, you don't need to learn and recite this whole text - but maybe you'll find one or another of the information in here useful when being in Praha and remember of having at least once read about it RD wink

If there are any questions - bring them. Either here or send me a PN, I'm pretty sure I can help out. I may be german but I was often enough in Praha Twilight smile - and I WILL go there again. Some time.

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Xenomorf0CZ Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

Ich habe die BESTE App für tschechisch Geld gefunden! Es heißt "České peníze". Es ist für Android, Ios und Windows (NUR W10 deskop). Dort sind aktualle Kursen der Krone. Aber nur auf Tschechisch. Es ist aber einfach zu verwenden, viel Glück damit.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Did not you get to buy Royal Route tickets? They literally dusted them, and the two unpaid disappeared after being released back in less than two hours.

That's why we decided to release few more Royal Route tickets for sale (for the last few lucky ones). These will be released for sale this Sunday at 19:00 at https://www.czequestria.cz/tickets/ Their sale will be time-limited.

If you are interested, do not hesitate - this is the last chance Royal Route tickets get!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

[Bild: cel-yay.png] Yay! This time I set an alarm to notify me about this event.
Knowing me I should probably set a few backup alarms as well.  AJ hmm

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(06.05.2017)Xenomorf0CZ schrieb:  Preis der tschechische Krone in Praha ist €=23-4 Kč. Aber normale Preis ist 26,7! (jeztz am 6/5/17) Also das ist warum soll man sich beachten.

This is NOT TRUE! As every tourist destination you can find good and bad exchange places. And as every time you exchange the money, you have to check the conditions and exchange rate in advance. Even in Prague tourist center, there are places, where you can safely exchange money with good rate.

Czequestria venue is outside the common area visited by tourists. There is one exchange office in nearby shopping mall and the selling rate is 1€ = 25,88 CZK (middle rate is now 26,5 CZK, best exchange office in Prague near Old Town Square sells 26,3 CZK for 1€) which is hardly the best, but not that tragic as you described.

Even though, I recommend to exchange the money abroad or get money from ATM in Prague (if your bank supports it and have good exchange rate).

(19.05.2017)Yavos schrieb:  [Bild: cel-yay.png] Yay! This time I set an alarm to notify me about this event.
Knowing me I should probably set a few backup alarms as well.  AJ hmm

Twilight smile and... did you get it?

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

(22.05.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Twilight smile and... did you get it?

Yes. Pinkie approved Just need to pay it and everything's fine.
Do you have time next weekend (june 3rd) to get money thrown at you? Cheerilee awesome

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
Lichtschatten Offline
Bronies NRW e.V. Schatzmeister+Schriftführer

i will be there

Zeichner, Plüschi-Doktor und Karaokeliebhaber.

[Bild: 2dvsxz.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thinking about how to get to Czequestria, searching for accommodation, or trying to understand the public transport in Prague?

We prepared some practical information on transportation, accommodation and updated rules for attendees. You can find them - together with the Czequestria 2017 summary - on the https://www.czequestria.cz/ under the "Information" section.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

The long-time awaited moment is here! … we are finally publishing the sign-up option for vendors  Twilight smile  

You need to read the rules first, then you just have to fill the form. You will then be noted whether you’ve been accepted or not and will be sent information concerning the payment of vendor fee.

Most of the information is same or very similar as previous years - see https://www.czequestria.cz/vendoring/ for details.

You can apply until 30th of June 2017!
(22.05.2017)Yavos schrieb:  
(22.05.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Twilight smile and... did you get it?

Yes.  Pinkie approved  Just need to pay it and everything's fine.
Do you have time next weekend (june 3rd) to get money thrown at you?  Cheerilee awesome

Good  Pinkie happy I'll be in Prague for sure, I'm just not sure about the time - my girlfriend catra is coming for weekend too, so I have to come up with a plan...

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Are you excited for our LARP?

Are you wondering what exactly "LARP" at Czequestria means?

All your questions are now answered on our website. Head there now! https://www.czequestria.cz/larp-en/

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Crowdfunding to support Czequestria 2017 has just been launched !

As the Czequestria is drawing closer to us in time, the digital boundary moves closer to our reality. And starting today everypony can get their own piece of virtual world in a real form.

The more pieces of the virtual world you choose to bring into your reality, the more events will take place on this digital spectacular weekend , and those memories will last longer! Because as we all know, all important data should be carefully backed up, ideally at multiple places ?

And what can you get from the digital world of Czequestria? Enter the portal and check out the

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11.06.2017 von Jamis.)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Guests? Guests! The very first one revealed!

Guests of various art professions are the adornment of all bigger social events and this year’s Czequestria won’t be an exception.

We are honored to introduce the first of our guests: the Slovak VA known to bronies for giving her voice to Pinkie PieLenka Debnárová!

After finishing her studies at the university of musical acting she has been involved in dubbing as well as both radio and television moderation. Her voice brings many foreign characters to life, such as Padma Patil in Harry Potter or Stephanie Barnett in Big Bang Theory. Currently you can also see her on the biggest Slovak TV Markíza as a Weather reporter.

For more info visit https://www.czequestria.cz/the-very-firs...-revealed/

[Bild: lenka-debnarova-200x300.jpg]  [Bild: lenka-debnarova-mlp-oc-288x300.png]

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Cosplay? Cosplay show for everypony!

Cosplay is a traditional part of any fan convention, including ours! So if you are thinking about creating a costume of your favourite character then go for it! It’s most certainly welcome and if you’ve never tried it before, don’t worry – it’s great fun!

No need for years of experience this time – The Cosplay show on this year’s Czequestria is open to anyone who will dress into a costume and become his/hers favorite Equestrian or Equestria inspired character.

Details and further info at https://www.czequestria.cz/cosplay-show/

[Bild: fancy_libussa_cosplay11-176x300.png]

stiv64 Offline
Royal Guard

Is there anything relating to the Collectible Card Game?
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

The first “Czequestrian” from far, far away land!

As with anything complex, MLP:FiM was created by people of all walks of life. And thanks to these folks we’ve been able to experience the joy of this wonderful & mesmerizing TV show. And apart from the voice actors, it’s the script & lore writers that create the actual story for those characters. And even though there is now more than handful of those that have been involved with this show, there is only one that is quite more close to Czequestria than any other…

Without further ado, it is our utmost pleasure to welcome book & script writer and a person, that’s definitely no party pooper
M. A. Larson

Sadly due to these duties he won’t be able to participate in person (as you could’ve guessed from the picture above), but you won’t be spared of his voice as he will call in via Skype.

More info at https://www.czequestria.cz/the-first-cze...away-land/

[Bild: 2FX90yk.jpg][Bild: Eh1QIDH.png]

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.06.2017 von Jamis.)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(26.06.2017)stiv64 schrieb:  Is there anything relating to the Collectible Card Game?

We don't plan any official MLP CCG related event at the moment, but it's very possible, that some people will play.

stiv64 Offline
Royal Guard

Nice, do you have some sort of a specific room for games?

And do I have to print my ticket and bring it to the con entry?
stiv64 Offline
Royal Guard

Außerdem suchen ich und Emmanuel Goldstein noch bis zu zwei Mitfahrer und Mitbewohner für die Con.

Haben eine Ferienwohnung gegenüber der Con für weniger als 20 Euro pro Nacht/ Person und würden wohl von Nürnberg aus mit dem Fernbus anreisen, welcher 36 € pro Person für Hin und Rückfahrt kostet.
Pulse Wave Offline
Hintergrundpony

(27.06.2017)Jamis schrieb:  
M. A. Larson

Sadly due to these duties he won’t be able to participate in person (as you could’ve guessed from the picture above), but you won’t be spared of his voice as he will call in via Skype.
He just doesn't want to walk straight into the lion's den, and we all know who the lion is, hee hee.

GNU/Linux – ja bitte! · Brony-Typologie
Call upon the Seafoamy [Bild: durpy_seafoam_transpap3jm8.png] when you're in distress
(Originalzeichnung von Durpy)
Neuer Avatar von Colora Paint · Und meine Pony.fm- und SoundCloud-Konten sind jetzt auch nicht mehr leer!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste