Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
25.04.2024, 15:47

Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

RE: Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
(23.03.2017)Yavos schrieb:  Sounds difficult. I can probably still resort to euro bank transfer (the thing with SEPA and BIC) if necessary but throwing actual money at you is way more fun.  RD laugh

Yep, it complicated thing a lot (not just for us, but nearly all shops in Czech - I just hate bureaucracy). We put a lot of effort in that, so bank transfer and PayPal payments should be available for tickets payment

Zitat:Anyway, I'm sure I can find another excuse to come visit you in Prague again. Just have to find a free weekend.  Twilight happy

Definitely Twilight smile I'm thinking about May, because on Wednesday I'm leaving for BABScon to LA (then travelling stuff) with my special somepony and guys from this board (return at the end of April).

(25.03.2017)Linzerony schrieb:  I'm very happy about the Kulturni dům Krakov as Location. It's easily reachable, the Centrum Krakov is across and it's just a fine place to be.

Glad to hear that  Pinkie happy we have good experience with the venue and also the pub below is now closed. We'll add "How to get there" section on pages in next weeks.

(10.04.2017)BlackT0rnado schrieb:  At witch time/date starts the ticket sell ?

I WANT TO BUY [Bild: rd-colgate1.png]

Just posted the info here - I'm really sorry for the delay.

Zitat:Some friends from Dresden, Frankfurt and NRW will come too, to the Con.

My first time Czechia!

I´m nervousited [Bild: cl-pp-happy.png]

Great  Twilight smile you are always welcome here! From what I heard, bronies attending last Czequestria enjoyed their time here, not just because of the con - beside the city, AJ Prost was quite popular too.

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

So can I buy one directly from you on Sunday, or do I have to wait until we return? Pinkie happy

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Well... that would mean I'm a Travelling salesman so here's a deal: you find a time efficient solution to my problem (I travel A LOT) and highest tier ticket is yours  RD laugh also is probably the Abel prize and stuff...

Spoiler (Öffnen)

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

If I find a way to plan your travelling in a time, lets say, P, I probably don't have to care for ticket costs any more in my life. ^^

See you in NP time!

Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

(10.04.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Fire up your Internet, prepare your wallets and heat up your mouse for the sale of tickets for Czequestria 2017 shall commence on Sunday 16th April at 19:00!

Beware - the top tier tickets, called "Royal Route", are strictly limited!

During easter I totally forgot about the ticket sale and just remembered it today. Seems like I missed the Royal Route tickets, even though it still seems possible to order these while out of stock.

I should probably try ordering anyway and see what the system tells me. Maybe somebody decides to not pay his top tier ticket and I get mine after all. Twilight smile
[edit] Can't check out with an item in my shopping cart that is out of stock. It was still worth trying.

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.04.2017 von Yavos.)
BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

Ordered my ticket, yay [Bild: rd-colgate1.png]

Waitint till august

[Bild: lOowmsv.gif]
Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

Hab nicht so viel Kohle, aber die Eintrittspreise sind ja echt nicht schlecht. Nur etwa ein Zehntel von dem was die Galacon so verlangt O_o

Jetzt bräucht ich nur noch ein günstiges Hotel und ne günstige Fahrgemeinschaft oder sowas...

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(21.04.2017)Yavos schrieb:  
(10.04.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Fire up your Internet, prepare your wallets and heat up your mouse for the sale of tickets for Czequestria 2017 shall commence on Sunday 16th April at 19:00!

Beware - the top tier tickets, called "Royal Route", are strictly limited!

During easter I totally forgot about the ticket sale and just remembered it today. Seems like I missed the Royal Route tickets, even though it still seems possible to order these while out of stock.

Yes, Royal Route is out of stock now, but there are those who did not pay for them yet and the limit is really close...

(25.04.2017)BlackT0rnado schrieb:  Ordered my ticket, yay [Bild: rd-colgate1.png]

Waitint till august

Great Pinkie happy there will be plenty of announcements to shorten that wait.

(27.04.2017)Emmanuel Goldstein schrieb:  Hab nicht so viel Kohle, aber die Eintrittspreise sind ja echt nicht schlecht. Nur etwa ein Zehntel von dem was die Galacon so verlangt O_o

Jetzt bräucht ich nur noch ein günstiges Hotel und ne günstige Fahrgemeinschaft oder sowas...

Not sure how it is now, but according to global MLP con compare, the last Czequestria has the cheapest standard tickets from all the MLP cons (for many reasons). Just don't forget that Czequestria and Galacon are cons of totally different size, at different places with a bit different philosophy (like less official guests, more community ones etc.) Twilight smile

About the accommodation - we are preparing the list of suitable nearby hostels/hostels. For small groups, I highly recommend AirBnB which recently became quite popular here.

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Two unpaid Royal Route tickets has just been released for sale at https://www.czequestria.cz/tickets/ - if you are fast, they are yours  Twilight smile

Crash Override Abwesend
Faust

The tickets are very cheap... ca. 14€ the standard, ca. 35€ the "Fancy Portal" - and the royal Route costs only ca. 85€ - that's a bit more than the Standard-Ticket from the GalaCon.

Very Intresting... hotels - what i've searched - are the nearest in Troja (please don't hurt me, if i write something wrong) - and for 2 Days, they're a little bit cheaper as the Hotels from the GalaCon.

Only the Train tickets are something, what i don't know - "deutsche Bahn" doesn't sell so early the Tickets, for there i have to wait.

[Bild: ministryofwartimetech8brjf.png]
Traditional Avatar by Darksittich
Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

(04.05.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Two unpaid Royal Route tickets has just been released for sale at https://www.czequestria.cz/tickets/ - if you are fast, they are yours  Twilight smile

They are gone already. Now I'm kinda disappointed I didn't see this earlier.
Anyway, my hopes are still up to get one of these. And if it fails after all I will just bribe/throw money at you until I get one of these limited Czequestria coins and a fake Royal Route ticket. (Libussa looks fancy there.) xD

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(04.05.2017)Crash Override schrieb:  The tickets are very cheap... ca. 14€ the standard, ca. 35€ the "Fancy Portal" - and the royal Route costs only ca. 85€ - that's a bit more than the Standard-Ticket from the GalaCon.

Countries difference Smile the cheap tickets means that more people from CZ/SK whose cannot afford to spend more money can attend.

Zitat:Very Intresting... hotels - what i've searched - are the nearest in Troja (please don't hurt me, if i write something wrong) - and for 2 Days, they're a little bit cheaper as the Hotels from the GalaCon.

Yup, hotels are quite on high demand. Surprisingly.

Zitat:Only the Train tickets are something, what i don't know - "deutsche Bahn" doesn't sell so early the Tickets, for there i have to wait.

Depends on the way - I travel to Germany quite often, but I can only say that lowest price for Prague - Frankfurt an Main route is about 60€ for return ticket. The route is usually by train closer to borders and then by bus to Prague ('cause Czech Railways sucks) - as far as I know, there are regular bus lines between Prague and Nürnberg, Leipzig and Dresden (there are more, but these are quite close to borders).

(04.05.2017)Yavos schrieb:  
(04.05.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Two unpaid Royal Route tickets has just been released for sale at https://www.czequestria.cz/tickets/ - if you are fast, they are yours  Twilight smile

They are gone already. Now I'm kinda disappointed I didn't see this earlier.
Anyway, my hopes are still up to get one of these. And if it fails after all I will just bribe/throw money at you until I get one of these limited Czequestria coins and a fake Royal Route ticket. (Libussa looks fancy there.) xD

Twilight: not bad well, there is still a chance that someone is going to drop the ticket. We'll see.

Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

Reminds me... is there any interest in a little "Czequestria's Visit to Praha Guide"? Not much and not about sightseeing at all (for this, you'll find pretty of information and offers in Praha), but on some common questions as: how to best get local money (Czech Crowns / Tschechische Kronen / Korun Českých; ČR is a member of the European Union, but still doesn't use the Euro currency!), how to use the local public transport ("Do's / Dont's")... would write some lines about that if it's of any interest.

After all, I'm sort of a regular visitor to Praha since 2003 with my first visit there back in 1995 Twilight happy

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

@Railway Dash: why not - sounds good Smile we have a small guide, but of course made by local folks, so some aspects important for visitors might get overlooked... like, public transport description definitely yes, but I did not think about money exchange here (which is at some places trap for turists, because the exchange rate is not always the best).

Any other topics that we should cover in the Czequestria visitor guide?

Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

People from outside might not know about food stuff. (Restaurants nearby.)
Also at least in Germany shops are closed on sundays which is not the case in Prague. (I love that!)

Regarding public transport: I still remember our first Czequestria, when we wanted to use it to get over to the LARP location. At the stop we couldn't find any way to buy a ticket. In the train we couldn't find any either. So we kinda had to travel illigeally on board to the next bigger station where we could buy us some 24 hour tickets. (They are worth it. Shops at bigger stations usally take € as well, but it's more expensive this way.)

Emmanuel Goldstein Offline
Staatsfeind

Fährt wer mit dem Zug über Nürnberg? (weil dann könnten wir zusammen fahren)

No pony is best pony! Alle Ponies sind gleich! Aber Starlight Glimmer ist gleicher als andere!
[Bild: wQwzbHx.png]
Besucht meine Youtube Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder meine Bitchute Kanäle: englisch deutsch
Oder neu; meine Minds Kanäle englisch deutsch
Oder ganz neu; mein Kanal auf Itch
Xenomorf0CZ Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

'lil advice for EVERYPONY outside Czech: Do NOT exchange money in Praha. You should rather exchange it on your route or get it exchanged by some good people in some bank or something like that. Trust me and you won't regret it

XetoTravels Offline
Sportpony

(05.05.2017)Xenomorf0CZ schrieb:  'lil advice for EVERYPONY outside Czech: Do NOT exchange money in Praha. You should rather exchange it on your route or get it exchanged by some good people in some bank or something like that. Trust me and you won't regret it

Good to know. Thanks for the information.

Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

I'll write some lines about my experiences and recommendations for money exchange and using the public transport tomorrow, then.

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]
Xenomorf0CZ Offline
Cutie Mark Crusader

Gute Idee

EDIT: Preis der tschechische Krone in Praha ist €=23-4 Kč. Aber normale Preis ist 26,7! (jeztz am 6/5/17) Also das ist warum soll man sich beachten.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.05.2017 von Xenomorf0CZ.)

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste