Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
27.04.2024, 20:19

Czequestria 2015 (21. - 23. Aug; LARP event on 21st)
Nastor Abwesend
Briefpony

RE: Czequestria 2015 (21. - 23. Aug; LARP event on 21st)
I'm going to be there on time, but i haven't decided yet if i'm going to play. It depends on how fatigue i'm going to be (The night before will be a short night for me. )
Kato-San Offline
Changeling

Im there on Thursday already, so I would say yes I will be there with a friend. It gonna be fun, fun, fun. [Bild: pc-fcheeks.png]

[Bild: Ponysona_Sig.png]
Made by Sakutaro
- Deviantart - Fotos: Galacon 2014 / 2015 Czequestria 2015
Pinkie approved
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Important message regarding our VIP guest

Its with a heavy heart that we’ve to report that due to circumstances, beyond anybody’s control, Josh Haber will most likely not be in person at this year’s Czequestria. However he will attend as a “cyber guest” via a Skype video-conference call. With respect to privacy, the reasons are very valid and personal.

Although this is a very unfortunate event we do understand that the situation could not be predicted and it is of a high importance to him and we respect this decision.

We would like to wish the best of luck and patience to Josh in resolving the current situation and we are looking forward to the Video-conference call during Czequestria!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

The Mystery... UNVEILED! (well one of them)

Fillies and gentlecolts, we are overjoyed to present you our first mystery guest - and its no other than a voice actress (VA) of Applejack in Czech dubbing - Helena Brabcová!

Giving her voice to Applejack, she is the first representant of the Czech voice actors in MLP:FiM who ever met bronies in person (or rather is going to)! She sure is a hardworking pony with many talents - singing, playing in theatre as well as in TV series and films are all her cups of tea! Still, it's her voice she is the most famous for: she gave her voice to Lieutenant Uhura (STAR TREK), Charlotte Lewis (LOST) and many others.

[Bild: helena_brabcova-231x300.jpg][Bild: appleczech_web-214x300.png]

Voice Acting in  MLP:FiM example - episode  S3E9 - Apple Family Reunion in Czech

More information at IMDB and dabingforum.cz.

OC Design by Cwossie

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

The Mystery is gone, the Applejack’s have been doubled!

Why have just one Applejack, when you can have two?! The Applejack has been DOUBLED! Please welcome Bibiana Ondrejková!

Our very first VA guest from Slovakia, known to bronies for giving her voice to Applejack! She has found many ways to be famous at: theater plays in Bratislava, TV and radio performances. She also uses her talents to inspire and teach the next generation of actors at Conservatory in Bratislava. She lends her voice to many foreign actors (e.g. Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner) in Slovakian media: Phoebe (FRIENDS), Rebecca (NIGHT AT MUSEUM) and many others. Besides the art she also participated in social and charity activities

[Bild: bibiana_ondrejkova-240x300.jpg][Bild: Bibiana_web-213x300.jpg]

Voice Acting in MLP:FiM example – episode S02E14 – The Last Roundup – in Slovak

More information at IMDB and dabingforum.sk.

OC Design by Cwossie

EinfachKalli Offline
Silly Filly

(06.08.2015)Kato-San schrieb:  Im there on Thursday already, so I would say yes I will be there with a friend. It gonna be fun, fun, fun. [Bild: pc-fcheeks.png]

FUN, FUN FUN!!!! Twilight smile
RainbowTrashie Offline
Ponyville Pony

So this was the 2nd Czequestria for me and my wake up call to get into the fandom again!

You managed to make an awesome con, again. And the evening at saturday was really nice, this time!
Looking forward to the next Czequestria, although I've been told it will be in 2 years, not in 2016..

Thank you for all and see you in 2017!  Pinkie happy

[Bild: apple_fritter_fan_button_by_kasumi357-d7so6tr.png]
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

Back home too, after a wonderful weekend. Need to sort out the photos and upload them. Either here in the meetup gallery, or maybe there's even a better place from the CZ/SK-guys?

EinfachKalli Offline
Silly Filly

Also back at home now Pinkie happy

In my opinion it was the best Czequestria ever. The LARP was great. I hope to see myself again @ Czequestria2017 Twilight smile
Kato-San Offline
Changeling

Back home three, uhm i ment four.  Pinkie happy
Wow, that was an amazing con.
The LARP was very funny (I was the Pinkie Pie in group number 2) and there were many people I met first time but we had a nice time together at the LARP and also at Czequestria. Prag is wonderful to go trough the streets and the NPCs made a good job. Thanks for the hard work.
The only thing I missed a little bit were some more plushies but I found othe nice things like the Czequestria merch, some cups, posters and a figurine from de auction.
I think the most time of the con I visited the karaoke room. But the panels were also nice and informative.  FS grins
btw. sry for my bad english.

If you wanna see some picture, there are a couple of them here:
Click here fore pictures (Warning: It could contain ponies Tongue)

[Bild: Ponysona_Sig.png]
Made by Sakutaro
- Deviantart - Fotos: Galacon 2014 / 2015 Czequestria 2015
Pinkie approved
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(24.08.2015)RainbowTrashie schrieb:  So this was the 2nd Czequestria for me and my wake up call to get into the fandom again!

You managed to make an awesome con, again. And the evening at saturday was really nice, this time!
Looking forward to the next Czequestria, although I've been told it will be in 2 years, not in 2016..

Thank you for all and see you in 2017!  Pinkie happy

(25.08.2015)EinfachKalli schrieb:  Also back at home now  Pinkie happy

In my opinion it was the best Czequestria ever. The LARP was great. I hope to see myself again @ Czequestria2017  Twilight smile

You are welcome guys Smile and yes, I can confirm that we are not planning Czequestria for next year, but for 2017. We need some rest and there will be plenty of other MLP conventions (Galacon, BUCK, HWcon, hopefully CrystalFair...) next year - hope to see you all there! Besides... we'll have Christmas Karaoke party (approx 150 bronies), program line at PragoFFest and Fantasy Festival and others.

And since we started to meet with Dresden bronies more regulary, we'll probably have net one soon too.

(24.08.2015)404compliant schrieb:  Back home too, after a wonderful weekend. Need to sort out the photos and upload them. Either here in the meetup gallery, or maybe there's even a better place from the CZ/SK-guys?

Glad to hear that :-) We don't have any specific meetup gallery, so the best way is to use your own platform (web gallery, Facebook, here...) and post the public link on the forum or elsewhere visible - we will link those galleries from Czequestria webpage (with author name as link description) during this and next week.

(26.08.2015)Kato-San schrieb:  Back home three, uhm i ment four.  Pinkie happy
Wow, that was an amazing con.
The LARP was very funny (I was the Pinkie Pie in group number 2) and there were many people I met first time but we had a nice time together at the LARP and also at Czequestria. Prag is wonderful to go trough the streets and the NPCs made a good job. Thanks for the hard work.
The only thing I missed a little bit were some more plushies but I found othe nice things like the Czequestria merch, some cups, posters and a figurine from de auction.
I think the most time of the con I visited the karaoke room. But the panels were also nice and informative.  FS grins
btw. sry for my bad english.

If you wanna see some picture, there are a couple of them here:
Click here fore pictures (Warning: It could contain ponies Tongue)

It's always great to hear that attendees like what we did - actually the best reward for all the organizers Smile about the merchandise... yes, unfortunately few vendors cancelled their places (the one with a lot of plushies) in the last minute.

Thanks for photos - they are ones of the first published!

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

For everypony, who missed the Opening Ceremony at Czequestria, we present the convention promo/introduction video.

Thanks to Stable-Tec members who made it and perrydotto for the voice of Miss Libussa! (full credits at the end of the video)

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Have you wonder, how many people contributed co make Czequestria happen? The list is pretty long... but they all deserve thanks anyway  Twilight smile

So... I'm proud to present BIG "Thank you" for everypony from organizers (please click this link) FS grins

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.09.2015 von Jamis.)
Wydec Offline
Wonderbolt

It was an great con, I look forward to see lots of nice people again in 2017 ^-^
Thanks to all Volunteers and Organizer's, you did a superb job!

Here some pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/fridl/gAL1B2
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thanks for sharing your pictures  Twilight smile do you have them in download (just for private archive) form too?

And for the rest... you are welcome  RD wink we'll be glad to see you all again at Czequestria in two years!
Spoiler (Öffnen)

Wydec Offline
Wonderbolt

(21.09.2015)Jamis schrieb:  Thanks for sharing your pictures  Twilight smile do you have them in download (just for private archive) form too?

And for the rest... you are welcome  RD wink we'll be glad to see you all again at Czequestria in two years!
Spoiler (Öffnen)
I send you this evening a message.
(I only give download links personally, had some bad experience with public download possibilities Do not want )

Oh, and please notice, if someone want to share that album, use the link I wrote, not the URL of the site.
The album is private, so you can only access it, if you have the link with the "gp" (for guest pass) inside.

only functioning link -> https://www.flickr.com/gp/fridl/gAL1B2
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Czequestria 2015 may be over, but the memories are not! Here is a selection of various photos and videos recorded prior/during/post convention!

See you at Czequestria 2017, the 3rd iteration of MLP convention in the Heart of the Europe!

Note: If you know about other photos/videos that are not listed here, please let us know in this thread and we will add them to the list, also available on Czequestria webpage.

Photos:
Videos:
  • Decoy (CZQ2015 walk-through)
  • Fang - CZQ (detailed recordings of the mane hall panels)
  • Fang - LARP (the entire LARP event from the beginning till the end by the Team No.3 - cool moments)
  • damixk (walk-through of CZQ as well as mall madness)
  • Kluknawa235 (CZQ walk-through of photos & videos).
  • Decoy (mall madness no.2)
  • Decoy (party)
Concert of Przewalski's Ponies: Winter Snow, Tabun, Keep The Beat Alive

Photos and Videos from Twitter

404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

Meetup gallery here at bronies.de has even more photos!

Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Thank you - those are awesome Smile added to the list on Czequestria webpages.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste