Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
26.04.2024, 07:10

Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

RE: Czequestria 2017: Digital Frontier
(05.08.2017)404compliant schrieb:  Jamis seems quite busy atm, so I'll add the news: Some more tickets are available.
Source: https://twitter.com/Czequestria/status/8...8232698883

Thanks Twilight smile those were sold yesterday. But we managed to arrange some changes inside the venue, so tickets are available again. Just when they are sold out next time, there won't be any more.

(05.08.2017)Mike84 schrieb:  With regard to outdoor activities, I'm going to pack chalk and if there is any larger smooth surface of asphalt or stone nearby it can be "Kreidezeit" again RD wink

Access ramp to the venue is asphalt covered and it's all yours Pinkie happy

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

(07.08.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Thanks Twilight smile those were sold yesterday. But we managed to arrange some changes inside the venue, so tickets are available again. Just when they are sold out next time, there won't be any more.

Ok, first batch was calculating for seating, second for standing in the venue, so the third batch you're planning to stack visitiors vertically...?

rainbowderpy Abwesend
Karaokederp

Have a big crowd of bronies hug each other, then you can lift that crowd and pack it on top of another hugging crowd and so on, until there is no space left.
Also, now that there is a main activity outside (the chalk drawing), one can hope for good weather and just assume a certain number of people being outside of the building at any time? Tongue

My Little Karaoke - Bronies NRW e.V. - CCC e.V. - Freifunk - Derpy is best poni - ponyville.fm Events - pony.town Event Services - BigBlueButton - Jitsi - OvenMediaEngine

[Bild: PlY4H0n.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(08.08.2017)404compliant schrieb:  
(07.08.2017)Jamis schrieb:  Thanks Twilight smile those were sold yesterday. But we managed to arrange some changes inside the venue, so tickets are available again. Just when they are sold out next time, there won't be any more.

Ok, first batch was calculating for seating, second for standing in the venue, so the third batch you're planning to stack visitiors vertically...?

Calcualtion for seating is the limiting factor - so calculate for staff who bought the tickets, organizers, vendors (most of the time time behind their tables), amount of people visiting most crowded panels... etc.

At one point, we just switched smaller hall for the bigger mane hall and that actually solved most of the problems with capacity Twilight smile the venue itself is capable of hosting bigger audience than we have.

You know the process of this, right?  RD wink

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
404compliant Offline
GalaCon Volunteer-Stratege Carrot Not Found

I know about a venue management that gets slightly nervous when they hear how many tickets we've sold. I know about closing the top rank of the main hall during signing session because the signing session would block the fire escape path, and clearing the signing session area during opening, auction and closing, so we can use the additional space of the top rank.
Sooo, yeah.

Markus Offline
Wonderbolt

Slowly getting hyped for Czequestria... [Bild: pc-pplotting.png]

Really nice to hear that the demand for tickets is over-exceeding your expectations. And of course even better that there are more tickets now.  Cheerilee awesome

Can we have a rough number, how many people will be there at Czequestria?

Früher bekannt als Dashlight.
Fragen?
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(08.08.2017)Dashlight schrieb:  Can we have a rough number, how many people will be there at Czequestria?

At the moment it's more than 300 attendees, plus guests, staff, organizers etc. (which are another few dozens).

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 10.08.2017 von Jamis.)
Malte279 Offline
Origamipony

I'm very much looking forward to the Czequestria Pinkie happy
Is there a schedule of which panels and workshops will be there?

Bis April 2020 war mein Name hier Mike84.
[Bild: ddvxj0k-2b272180-8426-4a2a-97c3-1140871b...7jLsAqn00g]     [Bild: meine_fanfiction_by_malte279-dao4mgb.png]
Ich freue mich sehr über Feedback und konstruktive Kritik zu meinen Projekten und meiner Fanfiction.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

Welcome in digital space of Czequestria!

Less than a week now remains to Czequestria 2017: weekend filled with fun on the verge of digital and real world, ponies and meeting bronies from all around the Europe.

Do you join the game with us?  Pinkie happy

All thanks for promo to animation and VA team!

DSC Graphics (animation – @DSC-Graphics, dA), jerry411 (animation – @jerry411x, dA), Aques Levaro (sound, music – YouTube), Perrydotto (voice of Libussa – @perrydotto, dA), Serena Midori (voice of Canni – @SerenaMidori) a Jenny Schreiber (voice of Radoslava)

(10.08.2017)Mike84 schrieb:  Is there a schedule of which panels and workshops will be there?

It's almost done and will be released soon. Some sneak peaks are in promovideo RD wink

BlackT0rnado Offline
Faust

Falls man sich noch treffen will in der Stadt nach der Con oder zufällig im selben Hotel ist, hab ich das mal angelegt: https://www.bronies.de/showthread.php?tid=26532

Same thing as GalaCon Pinkie happy
Mystogan Offline
Ponyville Pony

Well now I've booked my ticket, booked my hotel and will book my car tomorrow Czechquestria can come ^^

Btw I'm still searching for somepone who is willing to accompany on my journey. I'll be driving to Prag on Thrusday the 17.08 and return on the 24.08.
Start will be Koblenz. If you think you're on my route feel free to contact me ^^

Gestatten Mystogan,
Scootalo/Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash Fan, Dj des Brony Radio Germany, teil der Kölner Stammtisch Orga und Mitglied des BPPC.
P.S.: Rechtschreibfehler dürfen behalten werden RD deals with it
Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

When is the LARP actually supposed to start? (This decides when our journey starts on friday.)

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

@Yavos: The nearby place (including the map) is here https://www.czequestria.cz/when-to-start-when-to-end/

The exact one is still waiting for release and for the confirmation from state office (yeah... we need an approval for "people gathering"). Most probably on Monday we get it (the bureau has 30 days to respond and they are already overdue - because vacations... bureaucracy).

Pulse Wave Offline
Hintergrundpony

(08.08.2017)404compliant schrieb:  

Probably pegasi only. They'll also improve the venue's ventilation with their wings as long as they stay airborne.

GNU/Linux – ja bitte! · Brony-Typologie
Call upon the Seafoamy [Bild: durpy_seafoam_transpap3jm8.png] when you're in distress
(Originalzeichnung von Durpy)
Neuer Avatar von Colora Paint · Und meine Pony.fm- und SoundCloud-Konten sind jetzt auch nicht mehr leer!
Malte279 Offline
Origamipony

I made an Origami of Libussa and put her in front of two different backgrounds to sort of celebrate the upcoming Czequestria (about which I am very curious and to which I am looking forward). It is also meant to be a little salute to the Czech bronies who I found to be an awesome lot at the GalaCons this year and last year RD salute
Thanks and all credit for the beautiful Equestrian Prague Background in the first image go to DSC-the-Artist.
Czequestria 2017 is coming (Öffnen)

Bis April 2020 war mein Name hier Mike84.
[Bild: ddvxj0k-2b272180-8426-4a2a-97c3-1140871b...7jLsAqn00g]     [Bild: meine_fanfiction_by_malte279-dao4mgb.png]
Ich freue mich sehr über Feedback und konstruktive Kritik zu meinen Projekten und meiner Fanfiction.
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

(13.08.2017)Mike84 schrieb:  I made an Origami of Libussa and put her in front of two different backgrounds to sort of celebrate the upcoming Czequestria (about which I am very curious and to which I am looking forward). It is also meant to be a little salute to the Czech bronies who I found to be an awesome lot at the GalaCons this year and last year RD salute
Czequestria 2017 is coming (Öffnen)

Thanks  Pinkie happy those pictures are amazing!

Random Dave Offline
Ponyville Pony

I have a question.

Where can i print my Ticket?
I got an Email with an payment confirmation (at least i think so Derpy confused )
I've looked everywhere but i cannot find a ticket to print.
The spamfolder is empty and paypal has debited the money.

Sorry for my bad english, thanks in advance

I received the e-mail with the ticket RD wink .
Problem solved, thanks

Mein Deviant Art.
http://r4ndom-dave.deviantart.com
Und hier gibts was geschenkt schaut gern mal in meinem Thread vorbei
https://www.bronies.de/showthread.php?tid=20004
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.08.2017 von Random Dave.)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

@Random Dave: I resent the ticket payment confirmation (which you need to print, show at the entrance and you get the actual ticket) to your e-mail. In case you did not receive it, let me know.

Everypony with the same problem, please let us know to e-mail info@czskbronies.cz

Baraka Offline
Changeling

Rose and me arrived in Praha. Looking forward to see you soon!

[Bild: sig_3_by_baraka1980-dab5r1o.png]

[Bild: BRG_FC.png]
Yavos Offline
Wonderbolt

I'm kind of curious how I will find my ways tomorrow. Kind of discovered a parking spot near the LARP meeting point on google maps.
And the rest can hopefully be done mostly with public transport. Pinkie approved

[Bild: signatur_680x200px_by_yavos-d5qmuyy.png]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste